Background Image

Super Elite (quick Rp)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

OOC: whoops, sorry please refer back to trying to block the laser canon post with my shield
  2. (I'm going to be AFK for a while guys but I'll be back)

The Phantom uses Hit & Run and passes, escaping the dreadnought. He then uses chameleon skin to disappear from the battle, but no one knows when The Phantom will show up again.
  3. OOC: Now we wait for Urian's results.
    WanderingJester likes this.
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

rolled 73 - Good Success! Your Shot is blocked and deflected to the nearest Assault Marine, penetrating his armor and bringing his jumppack to explosion at the instant the laser penetrated him, damaging the comrades next to him, scattering 4 on the floor <23 Marines & 1 Dreadnought left ; 4 injured>

Rolled 27 - Minor Failure! Your Attack is not damaging but disturbing the Dreadnought, it swings around, aiming to crash it's mighty claw against the Lictor.

Attack Ranged - Rolled 63 - Success!
    Attack Melee - 90 - Critical Success!
    Astartes in the Way to the Dreadnought: 10
    10 of the 24 Astartes landed infront of the Iron Warrior Terminator. But before the 10 even reached them 2 were shot by the Combi-Melta ; Though only 1 died the other is severely injured. 9 Were left in his way to support his Lictor-Combatant-Ally. 3 of them engaged him at the same time but with one strike the Terminator smashed through the helmet of an Assault Marine, letting his head explode directly on impact ; evaded the other Assault Marines in a swift side-step, letting the one Assault Marine's Chainsword hit his ally right in his stomach, cutting him half-way through. The Terminator then Brought his fist down to the Astartes who had his sword stuck in his ally, punching a hole through the Power Armor, penetrating it completly with the fist and letting multiple internal organs explode ; the other Astartes died after the chainsword went completely through him diagonal upwards.
    <19 Marines & 1 Dreadnought left ; 4 injured ; 1 heavily injured>
    <7 Astartes in the way to the Dreadnought for the Terminator>

Rolled 30 - Minor Failure!
    The Bolt penetrates the Armor, but not enough to finish the Astartes off. The Sorcerous Fire is too ineffective at this range against the armor of the Astartes, but it seems to irritate them enough that 4 of them break the formation and engage from a different direction.
    <19 Marines & 1 Dreadnought left ; 5 injured ; 1 heavily injured>
    <7 Astartes in the way to the Dreadnought for the Terminator>
    <4 Astartes engaging from further away after the sorcerer's distraction>
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

the way of post is good ; but I took the results from your first move ; only went with those as you guys went all overhead :D :D :D

*loving it, but you want a challenge and not a slaughter right? ;)*
  6. OOC: What about the sword swing?
    And nice stats and detail!
    Urian Velos and WanderingJester like this.
  7. OOC: Yeah!

Seeing the Astartes disperse, Aurelius sheathes his sword, and uses psychic lightning. The tendrils race toward the enemy...
  8. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Putting away his sword and shield, Crysial pulls out the warscythe. and makes a wide swing at the two nearest assault troopers to his left. Using the momentum of the swing, he times the attack to sweep at the legs of the Sergeant to his right, after.

OOC: Yes, excellent narration ^_^
    Urian Velos likes this.
  9. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Overview: one of the most important details in Roleplay

I love always when someone rolls "Critical Success" you can make insane stuff..... hehe.... Punching through helmet and make head explode..... love it....

BTW I wait also for the others ; I really want this thing to be balanced and turn-based.... *except you guys just let me wanna throw in next and ignore the prior players here and there or make self-decided turns for those*
  10. Erobar and Tyrant are offline/AFK respectively, so...
    WanderingJester likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.