Background Image

Super Elite (quick Rp)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

*Crysial puts away the sword and shield and pulls out the warscythe. The surround area darkens as green lightning arched across his necrodermis torso. It was as if the nightbringer had returned. He swings the weapon, its blade catching two assault marine, taking off their heads. A third charged, firing his bolter. Crysial swung up, catching the marine between the legs and bisecting him vertically. He looks over at Aurelius, who is decimating a devastator with the warp fire from his hands.*
  2. "You as well"
    Already visible, Phantom fires his flesh hooks, impailing a marine mid-jump, and pulls him back to earth will a lethal CRASH!
  3. Even as the Marine turns to dust, an worthy opponent arrives. The Sergeant faces the Sorcerer, lightning claws crackling dangerously.

"Come, Astartes, and prepare to face your doom."
  4. from my count a dozen and the sergeant are still alive
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: woah give me time to react here! You can't just kill ;D

*otherwise you guys could be as good as immortal ^^*
  6. okay-okay-l.png
    Urian Velos and WanderingJester like this.
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

This is the kind of perfect post.

Not implying to kill someone, but saying what he does ; if you can guys please do the same kind of writing ; I will then roll dice to judge the result. Dices are rolled from here: http://www.roll-dice-online.com/
    Erobar Lord of change likes this.
  8. Sorry! We got carried away.
    Backwards in time...
    The Sorcerer, after seeing his bolt pistol fail to kill, simply holstered it and charged into close combat, swinging at the arm of the Marine, force sword wreathed in psychic lightning.
    (Like this?)
  9. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

I have nothing against stuff going crazy at the start! :D I just try to get you guys engaged in a turn-based system *especially if ppl are gone over night or me, that is important in FORUM RP. If we would do that like in PM's or such then I wouldn't care or chat-wise in skype or similar*

Anyway I will take care of your results now so gimme a minute here! XD
  10. same with me... back to the dreadnought.

(I have a warhammer codex. do i use that?)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.