Background Image

Super Elite (quick Rp)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Total darkness..." Aurelius speaks. His mind spun, thousands of possible places being calculated by centuries of knowledge and experience. He walked forward, past the door, wondering what place they could be in.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: to accelerate things you all guys step through that damn door! ^^

"Proof yourself worthy, Combatants!"

*The combatants are from one moment to another transported into a wide open vastland, opposite of them standing a single Dreadnought, painted in pitch black as then Marines appear out of nowhere behind it, making 2 dozen in total, each equipped with an Assault Jetpack and Chainswords except for their leader who wears double Energy Claws. He is standing next to Dreadnought which is equipped with a Laser Canon. All of the marines do not wear any emblems and their armors being as pitch black as the armor of the Dreadnought.

Their eyes being empty as if empty hulls would control them. They do not move an inch, seemingly waiting for some kind of start signal. Suddenly a red flash covers the horizont, being there for a few seconds, the Black Astartes then engaged in full attack, the Dreadnought's Laser Canon firing upon the Lychguard as the Assault Marines ascended, the sun in their back and then crashed down upon the group of four*
  3. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

*Blocks the lasercanon with the shield and defects the blast at the nearest descending assault marine*
  4. Almost immediately, Aurelius fired his bolt pistol, the mass-reactive shells punching through the armor of one Marine. The bolt explodes, sending vicsera flying through the air, even as the Astarte's is consumed by sorcerous fire.
  5. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

OOC: are we just listing the cause or the effects as well? Is this like a traditional RP or more of just a story of overcoming the arena?
  6. Just my style :)
    I'll make my posts shorter.
  7. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

OOC: nah it's ok lol, I'm just kind of new to RP and was wondering if that's the norm. Keep your style, I like it! :D
  8. (just to add something. My lictor can speak using telepathy)

"I have the dreadnought" says a voice in the others' minds. The Phantom of Lorias is still cloaked is but a faint shimmer as it nears the firing machine until the lictor is completely behind it, where it reveals itself. It take a few frenzied strikes to bring down the metal warrior.
  9. 'Impressive.' Aurelian speaks telepathically to the Lictor, even as he tore an Assault Marine into halves. The entrails fly into the air, blood raining upon the 4 warriors. Another tries to cleave his arm off, but the Sorcerer, with much more experience, parries the strike, and empties two Inferno Bolts into the Loyalist.
  10. Erobar Erobar Steam Early Access

"Prepare Brothers for your Loyalty to the False Emperor ends Today!" Hadar Screamed as he tries to shoot down a few Assault marines with his Combi-meltagun and attacks any of the astartes that manage to get to close to him with his powerfist, as he makes his way towards the dreadnought to get a perfect aim at the Monstrosity, laughing manically along the way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.