Background Image

Super Elite (quick Rp)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Phantom of Lorias is nothing but that (a phantom) as he leaves the starting point to go track down the rest of his allies.

After a while, he sees a human (Grigdusher) being attacked by a small band of hormagaunts. "Duck!" he says to the guardsman as The Phantom sweeps both of his mantis claws (still invisible) at the scuttling creatures.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

through the combined effort of the Whiteshield and the Lictor the few Hormagaunts fall quickly.

*just accelerating things for you as I know you are more active ^^*

OOC: don't forget your three mateys fighting against the hordes of hormagaunts half-way to the bridge! :p
  3. Erobar Erobar Steam Early Access

Sorry i was away, where am i right now?
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Still where you were. ^^

You are with the Imperial Seargent (Mordicus' Char) and the Lychguard (Jester's Char) fighting the hordes of Hormagaunts. the Whiteshield left and you are facing the Hormagaunts from south alone at the moment while the Lychguard and Seargent keep those from north off.

*you are also half-way to the bridge and have 95 HP left*
  5. Erobar Erobar Steam Early Access

That's not to bad, am i in the Direction of the armory or is that somewhere else on the ship?
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

You are looking towards the armory (south) but you are further in the north (towards bridge, where you gotta grab the Gauntlets of Macragge)
  7. Erobar Erobar Steam Early Access

Okay then how about another round of Combi-meltagun blasts and a few swings of the powerfist? ;)
  8. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

You kill plenty of hormagaunts, those that leap unto you die by the might of your powerfist, easily penetrating their weak flesh. Those which are charging on you feel the power of your Combi-Melta and die the instant they are hit. The few Hormagaunts that had a chance to hurt you barely scratched your armor.... Also for now it seems no more Hormagaunts come from this direction ; at least not towards you.

*They rather hunt now the Whiteshield down because too many are killed by you*
  9. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Crysial turns from his stand, the bodies of the hormagaunts now pile six deep for two and a half meters in front of him, the beasts now have to dig their way towards the group. He looks at Hadar.

"You! Champion of the warp! The weak one fled south, hoping to join up with the assault on this ships armory. There seems to be no end to these insects, and I can only kill so many at a time with my sword. For the sake of chronos, can you clear your flank and burn these insolence from their home on this side?"
    Urian Velos likes this.
  10. OOC: Guess it's time I popped in ;)
    Tau Pathfinder:
    Name: Shas'Ui Vlas'dra Teun
    Gear: Marker Drone
    Primary: Pulse Carbine with Photon Grenades
    Secondary:Bonding Knife
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.