Background Image

Successor Chapters?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

No just HELL NO. I HATE TO READ TL;DR THAT HAS WRITTEN ON WIKI ALREADY! I'm not! And Lucius explained to me, we're okay! And traumatizing Pony seems so pleasureful. ☻
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

3. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

I think Chaos should get World Eaters, Thousand Sons, Death Guard and Emperor's Children as skins locked to Marks of Chaos, so that my Zerker with MoK be a WE or my smelly Tactical with MoN and Aids Nades be a DG. Especially it would work with World Eaters since their Legion was scattered and are just mobs of zerkers.
    For Orks more goofey cosmetics - duh.

But as for Eldar I think their shrine skins are overpriced as hell. For LSM with 10k you get skin for all your classes, but for Eldar you get only for one and those are mostly very minor, like those different helmets for Dire Avengers. The only cool one is that black one for Banshee, but it is the most pricey (as much as Black Templars) and only for Banshee. I think a Craftworld skin would be nice so that my Biel Tan eldar would be GREEN AN' MEAN, YO.
  4. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Oh, it would be hilarious teh Mark of Chaos based Legions! WE? Eldar meant to be cool and pricey. They are op Elves. ☻