Background Image

Submitting Bugs / Contacting Support

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KatieFleming, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    as you might already know with the new patch there is a requisition point problem. There is a CAP limit at 100.000 still its buggy. I have 17.598 requisition atm and not getting any more since yesterday. I ve lost over 80.000 requisition since yesterday. In the map screen pressing tab i can see the requisition gained but in the end of the match it is a round 0. I am on max level but still pretty much away from the 100.000 limit
  2. one of your maps after the most recent patch is bugged. on the final capture point if the attackers get it before the timer runs out there is no overtime the defenders just win.
    sorry I don't know the name of the map. It is a defense map thought not a fortress if that helps.

Anther bug not sure if this one is stated but while playing elder warlock the cloak clips into the body badly. not sure if this is something that can be fixed, just trying to do my part to make the game a little better.

Howling banshees execute doesn't actually kill you when your down.
  3. Since this thread seems to be mistaken as a bug report thread I will lock it

Please follow the instructions in the first post or simply click the link in my signature to report a bug or to get help with an account problem

Thank you for reporting bugs :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.