Background Image

Submitting Bugs / Contacting Support

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KatieFleming, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrakka Thrakka Master

I'Z 'AD TA WEAR SPESHUL GOGGLES NOW!! DEM FLASHY BITS IZ MAKING ME BLIND!
  2. Meo Meo Arkhona Vanguard

I dont see any armor bundles and tabards. I saw that Nathan said they know about it I just want to know if I can do something about it (tried validating game files) or the problem on behavior side.

Edit: I tried to reinstall the game, but didnt help.
    Nari likes this.
  3. VonRoary Just_R Confessor

I got the same problem as Meo above me. "Cant match my filter" is all i get in Bundle tab.
    But i can see in loadout - appearance which items that belongs to a bundle but not the bundle itself.
    Verify doesnt work neither do a reinstall.
  4. Nari Nari Subordinate

bug: invisible bundles for all races.
  5. Chuffy Chuffster Deacon

Since the link suggested for submitting bugs on the top post has no obvious place to submit them, I'll post it here.

BUG: On the battle map when selecting a region to fight, the Space Marine vs. Chaos map cannot be clicked upon for some of the subzones. Usually the ones more towards the upper area.

If I had to guess it's because there's a layering issue. Unclickable subzones in that area are ones which would be covered battle queue dialogue box, even though I'm not queued.

Using 1920 by 1080 fullscreen (my native monitor res) if that helps, just in case it's a UI scaling problem.
  6. https://bhvrmtl.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Chuffster likes this.
  7. PLS fix complex beta PvE. Last stage can´t be won :(
  8. @Neogenesis http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/horde-pve-too-difficult.61883/page-7#post-1375100
  9. Nothing to do with difficulty. Beta can´t be won because last stage is BUGGED and time run out....every time....100% of all games
  10. oi @PeterRich guess this one is for you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.