Background Image

Submitting Bugs / Contacting Support

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KatieFleming, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

Hey Crusaders!

If you'd like to submit a bug to the team or require other account support, please submit a ticket here: www.eternalcrusade.com/contact

Please note bug tickets won't be responded to unless QA requires further follow-up.

Thanks!
  2. Jovan Jova Cipher

Thanks for the repost into general @KatieFleming

Now we can link this instead of the founders one. :)
    KatieFleming likes this.
  3. Agarn Agarn First Blood!

For videos of bugs, is it better to send the video, or link to a youtube upload of it?
  4. Jovan Jova Cipher

You can link the video from YouTube easier to the reply mail. Plus you can use it later if you'd like.

Attaching it would probably take way too long. Still an option but I wouldn't recommend it.
  5. I have a problem, I had an issue where I had to uninstall and then reinstall the game. Now the game will not even load. I have submitted a ticket on it and it was received about a month ago, and since I have not heard anything about it. When I try and run the game I get this error message.

Couldn't Start:
    "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer 40,000 - Eternal Crusade\EternalCrusade\Binaries\Win64\EternalCrusadeClient.exe"
    ?EnableMBP=1?UsePersistence=1?UseTurbulentApi=1?PktLag=0?PktLagVariance=0?PktLoss=0?PktOrder=0?PktDup=0?UseLobby=1?ServiceApi="http://live-latest.eternalcrusade.com"
    CreateProcess() returned 2e4.

If any one know how to correct this I would be glad to hear about it. I even tried running as admin, the game would load then tell me I need to run it through steam. Getting kinda frustrated about this.
  6. Goodyear420 Recruit

Um, nope, that link just leads to a bunch of useless stuff, no contact information or anything. Try again, this time, link the actual support info, kthxbye failure.
  7. Morvatros Recruit

@Darkrexx I am having this problem as well. There is nothing on the internet about how to fix it. The one thing thats bugging me the most is the fact that I just got the game, switched it to full screen and then the game went on the fritz. Then I get this error when trying to start the game up again.. ugh

Any help will be very much appreciated. Please, does anyone have a/the solution?
  8. I even contacted Steam to see if it was possibly an issue on their side. The support I got from them didn't help correct the issue. No matter what I have tried, no matter how many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I still get the same error message.
  9. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

Where on the linked page do we actually submit bugs? "Contact support"? If that's it, it's misleading. If it isn't, where DO we submit bugs?

Edit: ok, fount it, it is under "contact support". GIVE BUGS A SEPARATE LINK.
  10. Yeah, I just submited a bug, but it took me a couple of minutes to find the correct link, and I was almost thinking about not submitting it. PLEASE, make a big REPORT BUGS button somewhere!
    Dargadon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.