Background Image

Subbed Ork Players Thoughts On F2p?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by FuriousWalnuts, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Sorry if this title is a bit misleading, but I'm assuming that you guys will in fact be subs and playing orkz. What are your plans for the F2P community as you guys will be the very Essence of the Nob in the pack.

I dont plan on playing orkz myself, But I would love a very large very noisy Ork Community that helps itself achieve its goals. Please handle the F2P players with care, and make this game as difficult for the rest of us as possible.
  2. Well, since i'm planning to be a Big Mek, I want to be able to get stuck in with the boyz and keep them alive with my kustom forcefield and other goodies and aimming them at the enemy. Maybe build myself a nice squad of other meks to keep the hoard well armed.

That said, considering the anti-zerging leaning of this forum, I am slightly worried that the devs may make the F2P players useless at the one thing they're good at: outnumbering everyone else
  3. Cappn Cappn Subordinate

They just want to kill Orkz, not be killed by Orkz.

No one likes people with double standards.
  4. KillSlim KillSlim Prefectus

I'll definitely have an Ork Nob at the very least when EC is released, I can do a pretty good Ork impression using my Mic, hopefully this will draw people into following me.
    Admari likes this.
  5. I can smell already a huge hoard of greenskins....
  6. Gorbatz Gorbatz Subordinate

The devs have been adamant that the F2P Ork boyz won't be artificially gimped just because they're F2P. They'll just be limited in utility and progression.
  7. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

the game don't have sub, it's b2p.
    CorvusCorax likes this.
  8. White Mayne New Member

Orks Nob is what I am going for. So hopefully the higherarchy of the orks will be solid and together so we can help herd the boyz to the right areas to fight. I think it will be very fun dealing with guys who just do whatever. It will be a real challenge that the other members in the community won't have. And I think the devs don't realize how many non f2p orks players there will be.
    Defiler of worlds likes this.
  9. Joculari Joculari Subordinate

Announce a target and the F2P boyz will swarm the enemy in hordes while the organised sub groups go for the strategic targets while the enemy is occupied with trying to repel the F2P hordes.
    White Mayne likes this.
  10. White Mayne New Member

That is a solid strategy. Let them be the fodder while we handle the real parts of the enemy.
    TrollKommando and Matobar like this.