Background Image

Stupid Game Of Likes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Uriel1339, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Aritol Aritol Prefectus

Heresy!
  2. My exact thought!

If someone want's to think about spacey and wierd stuff, here s a song to go with it:
  3. Arlin Arlin Member

I see nothing after the colon...
    Blackskull, Ghost_XV15 and Details like this.
  4. Julian Tarkus Subordinate

And what if the tyranids are a Anti Chaos God Weapon, that actually are eliminating the Humanity and Orks, because of Warp Emotion, thats why they forgot about Tau, they dont create stuff in the Warp.
  5. Details Details The Spriteful

that would be the "old ones did it" theory basically
    Blackskull, Ghost_XV15 and Aritol like this.
  6. Except the Eldar created the Tyranids, but they backfired.
    Just like the Orks. Eldar created both and failed to control them due to their arrogance.

The Tau are the Eldars first attempt to create a intelligent race to fight Chaos (instead of destroying everyone), but they put themselves ontop of the society, which only the members of the eternal caste are aware of.
    Blackskull, Details and Aritol like this.
  7. Pepisman Wraithling Arkhona Vanguard

8. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does it feel amusing that chaos has put a house up at the site where the ancient eldar empire basically threw up on itself?
    Blackskull, Arlin, Details and 2 others like this.
  9. BAM!
    The "RWTH Aachen", which is one of the biggest and best colleges in Europe just took me in as one of their studets!
    Dat success!
  10. Details Details The Spriteful

you're making confusion with the old ones
    it's cited multiple times that both the eldar and the orks (krorks originally) were old ones' creations
    the eldar would be responsible only for the tau (the ethereals in particular, not even the whole race)

we still don't have an answer for who made the nids
    they come from too far away for any race in the milky way to reach, and considering their relatively slow FTL system they are probably older than the eldar too

I like to think they are the extreme result of natural selection going wild, but that's just me
    Blackskull and Aritol like this.