Background Image

Stupid Game Of Likes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Uriel1339, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Okay I only got 1 trophy left in this forum.... Getting 500 Likes, so this forum "game" is about posting something *no matter what* and liking each others pure crap. The one who has at launch day of EC the most likes wins.
  2. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

One trophy left for now you mean.
    Undoi, Forktress, Senjan and 32 others like this.
  3. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

we will see..... ^^
  4. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

5. BatBane BatBane Preacher

6. JC 042 JC042 Well-Known Member

LoL, is this some sort of Boosting session?

I'd much rather earn them.
    Undoi, Forktress, DaKaptin and 26 others like this.
  7. BatBane BatBane Preacher

B-but you posted in here, now I have to like what you said..
    Undoi, Forktress, DaKaptin and 23 others like this.
  8. Lorgar
    WS6 BS6 S6 T6 W5 I6 A4 Ld10 Sv 2+ /4+

Wargear:
    The Armour of the Word - 2+ armour save , 4+ invulnerable save (3+ against Witchfire and Force weapons)

Illuminarium - range melee , S+2 AP2 melee , Concussive , Master-crafted , Smash

Archaotech Pistol

Frag Grenades

Special Rules:
    Primarch - ( Independant character , Master of the Legion , Eternal Warrior , Fear , Adamantium Will , Fleet , Fearless , It Will Not Die )

Living Icon - all models in the same detatchment with the legiones astartes (Word Bearers) special rule who can draw line of sight to Lorgar , gain +1 to their charge distance rolls , and are immune to Fear , and gain a +1 bonus to their total score of determining the result of an assault.

Sire of the Word Bearers - Lorgar has the Crusader special rule and confers this to any unit he joins , while he is on the table ( not in a transport ) all models with the legiones astartes (Word Bearers) special rule may use his leadership for all morale and pinning tests.

Dark Fortune - may re-roll any failed Deny the Witch rolls , once per game , Lorgar's player may elect to force a single enemy unit or model to re-roll all rolls of 5 and 6 to hit and to wound in a single player turn. The use of this power must be declared before the attacking player rolls any dice for the nominated model that turn.

Erratic Psychic Power -level 2 psyker who may choose to roll powers from either Telepathy or Telekinesis disciplines , however when using said powers , must roll 3 d6 and take the two highest dice results

Bulky

( Lorgar Transfigured . Player may elect to use Lorgar after the begin of his fall to Chaos , if so , this rule replaces Erratic Psychic Power.
    level 3 pskyer who may select ( not roll , SELECT) three powers in any combination from the Telepathy and Telekinesis disciplines at the start of the game. In addition when using said powers Lorgar rolls 3d6 and chooses the two lowest dice. Lorgar transfigured is treated as an upgrade that costs [ REDACTED]
    Undoi, Forktress, DaKaptin and 26 others like this.
  9. And suddenly my Like leadership disappears.

Good while it lasted!
    Forktress, DaKaptin, Aritol and 22 others like this.