Background Image

Stuck in Login when starting game up.

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Sgtteddybear59, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Sgtteddybear59 Sgtteddybear59 Arkhona Vanguard

For some reason I get stuck on this page here:
    It wont let me log in regardless if my information is already correct. Are the servers just down? Or is it something else?

YES: I've already used the correct Login ID and changed my password to make sure. It's not me but the game itself.
  2. Spesstaco Recruit

I have a similar problem where the game crashes my computer wheni try to join in. No help is offered by the team when contacted just like suggested. AKA I did not get a reply and it has been about three weeks
    Sgtteddybear59 likes this.
  3. Akalonian Aka Well-Known Member

There were some patches.

I got the login screen and everything worked fine for me.
    Did you play the game before and it worked or did you get this the first time trying?

From Steam, verify the integrity of the game (make it check the files).
  4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

what information are you input?

the log in ID is not the account name. is different.

the log in was patched 2 day ago: how you can have problem for 3 weeks?
  5. Loccen Loccen Menial

Im having the same problem, triple checked my details and correct log in information and still nothing. I only purchased a founders pack today and i send them a contact us earlier today. If your saying they take 3 weeks to respond to messages ill just put a credit card charge back on it. Will wait a couple of days first.
  6. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

go to account details and teh page where you change your language... second tab shows your login name.
  7. Loccen Loccen Menial

Yes, that was obvious, i did read what i had to do to log in. Still doesn't work im afraid :(
  8. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

you know 3 week ago xmas etc etc...
    BikerTroll and Philos like this.
  9. ungrateful bastards not taking their holiday time to respond to peoples concerns
  10. Spesstaco Recruit

wow very helpful and not a dumb comment at all seeing as how it's the 14th and they said they would be back to responding at January the 5th.....very insightful thank you for helping instead of being sassy on the forums