Background Image

Striking scorpion and looks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brad83, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Okay been playing a long time and I like to dabble with the scorp, one thing that I find hilarious, is the appearance options for the scorpion. I mean over half the time your invisible so why bother changing his/her look. Literally no one can see you or are supposed to see you. You can't even look cool to others as your supposed to be invisible.

So any other scorpian players or anyone else why do you want to look cool
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Make my armour bulkier and longer dreads

Dude should look like this
    upload_2017-1-31_21-38-37.png

Not this
    [​IMG]
    This doesn't look like a 3+ save, good colour shade though
  3. Jaywalker Jaywalker Steam Early Access

It's the moments when they can see you as you teabag them(only because it makes you vanish faster, naturally) that count.
  4. While the first picture looks better, honestly everything I've ever seen in Codex's(especially old ones) and read about Eldar physiology the second one would be closer to how they would be.

They're supposed to have elongated proportions and lithe, not nice and even with bulky muscle builds. First picture just looks like a human skeleton.
  5. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Its the armour, its thick and heavy not skin tight
    I find the armour lacks the proper size and ends up looking stupid
    upload_2017-1-31_21-55-56.png [​IMG]
    These guys just look bulkier in my eyes compared to the wet shrimp in game, notably the chest area and inner legs and arms appear unarmoured
    DerelictHeretic and Eldritch like this.
  6. Truth be told, none of the Eldar TT models matches up to a majority of illustrations physique wise. At least for models of actual Eldar(wraithguards etc a different matter). By this I mean TT models usually just have human proportions when they definitely should not.
  7. [​IMG]

On a more serious note though, yes. Scorpions should look like they are as heavy armored as they are.
    More Bulky, more umph! I support beefier Scorpions
    DerelictHeretic and Eldritch like this.
  8. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

That's because not a single aspect other then reaper got its own aspect armor.

All are reskins of avenger.
    Sily, Avallac, Alb and 5 others like this.
  9. Shiani Brujah Preacher

+1 for beefier Scorpions. They should look noticeably bigger than other Aspects, maybe barring the Dark Reapers.
    Sily, RemoSupremo, Alb and 1 other person like this.
  10. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Well, not entirely. Fire Dragons and Striking Scorpions have unique abs