Background Image

Strikeforce Ultra - The Ultramarines, Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Algernon, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Hello future ultramarines my name is Tiberius you may call me tibby hopefully we will get to fight side by side on the fields of war. Let us quash many a xenos threat for the emperor and guilliman
    Squeeks and Algernon like this.
  2. Tibby, rally to me!

Glorious
  3. i just joined today, and ever since Reading the Ultramarines series by Graham Mcniel, I have been a smurf fan for sometimes alongside with Eldar, Adepta sororitas and Tau.
    i was wondering if I can join in?
    Algernon and The-Black-Heart like this.
  4. There is a link on the first page to our website where you fill out an application to join the chapter.
    looking forward to fighting beside you. The Emperor Protects Brother!
    Algernon and soupie_HokutoNoKen like this.
  5. i have submit the application.
    Look forwar to joining your battle company
  6. Your application has been accepted, welcome to the Chapter. Hopefully see you soon on teamspeak and on our events
    Algernon likes this.
  7. Thank you brother captain. The main teamspeak or the other?
    Btw where did you get that custom space marine character?
    Algernon likes this.
  8. We only have one Teamspeak the other is a programm called Razer Comm, I will send you a PM on our forums which hopefully answers some of your questions
    Algernon likes this.
  9. I would like to invite anyone who is interested in maybe joining our Ultramarines Chapters to our Space Marine Event tonight @ 1pm EST / 12pm CST / 11am MST / 10am PST / 6pm GMT / 7pm CET

Hope to see some people there
    Algernon and Gavikk like this.
  10. Is it on PC or console. i only have ps3 version of space marine not yet have a elite pass
    Algernon likes this.