Background Image

Strife within Ourilicis (Eldar Strikeforce 2.0)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Shadhunter, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Shadhunter Shadhunter Well-Known Member

@Vlayden

The moment the warlock reached out to the Warp he could feel that the line between the material realm and the Immaterium was far thinner here than usual. He was able to gather the energy needed to force the door open at least halfway, enough one could squeeze inside without trouble, but still not fully open. The act was finished, and the way now mostly open, there was no doubt that one would need to be careful drawing upon the warp on this world for the moment, lest they desire to be preyed upon by the denizens of the Immaterium.
    Jorimel and Maleth like this.
  2. Akerath Vlayden Well-Known Member

And with that, the Warlock turned his gaze towards the group; he still didn't speak but pulled his Witchblade out from his hip and rested it upon his shoulder.
    It wasn't so much a case of the strengthened Warlock waiting to see their reactions, as much as he was wanting to know who would go first; he wasn't quite going to jump in, with no way to fight at range without risking his psychic powers as he just had.
  3. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

Laeduin slowly approached the door, observing his surroundings constantly. He stopped by the door, ready to go in. He turned to the group. "Would it be preferable for me to scout ahead in the shadows, or shall we all remain as a group?"
  4. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

"By all means. For the Craftworld and all that." @Taec
    Ylsen said and drew a bead on one of the gribblies, not firing yet. He set up overwatch and quieted down. Sensing the Warlock's warpcraft had his skin crawling a bit.
  5. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

Larduin nodded to Ylsen, and looked through the gap. "I shall report back after I have assessed part of the area, or discovered something of note. With that, he gracefully moved his body through the gap created by the warlock, not touching the the metal with his armour. He crouched, and looked into the building ahead of him. He slowly moved forwards into the seemingly abandoned station.
  6. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Karashan'we had taken the journey in barely restrained silence, but now they had made planetfall she was, if anything, more serious and restrained. The mission was started, and now she must don the Mask of Khaine and become the Warp Spider. No time for levity. As they completed touchdown she finished her prayers and placed her helmet on her head. Now she was a daughter of the Shrine of the Spider Ascendant and she took her place at the front of the group with stealthy speed.

"I will scout," she said, for it was the nature of her Aspect. She waited scant seconds for any objections, and if she found none, she would make her way swiftly forward to see what the opened door held.
    Vlayden likes this.