Background Image

Strife within Ourilicis (Eldar Strikeforce 2.0)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Shadhunter, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

@Wata @Taec

Zerelith had slowly walked down the halls several chairs and what seemed to her be wasted materials came flying past, She managed to weave by them gracefully and with several grunts looked up as she saw the several of the others gathered one of them refurnishing and another closing the door to there room and another coming out to investigate. "Quite a odd group we shall be." Zerelith commented as she went past picking up some of the material in the halls her own plans of what to do with it in her own head.

Entering her own room any of those that went past her would be greeted by a cold gust of air that even through the mesh of her armor made her feel chilled. "Ahhh the familiar cold of home." Zerelith would say before entering the room and the door closing behind her. around her room was a simple bed containing heavy like furs that could shield her from the fierce cold if she chose to sleep or rest a banner displaying her craft worlds names and colors with a beautiful Rust orange and deep jungle green, "How kind of ulthwe to do this for me." Zerelith said to herself as she looked around finding a desk and even small work bench she could use.

Deciding to take some type out to work she began working on a art project for this team she would be working with requesting at times materials of cloth if they were available or wraith bone to begin working and thinking to herself on which mission to join and more importantly who would be leading them and maybe something to make to bond them all together as seen learns more about the other warriors.
    Jorimel likes this.
  2. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

''Indeed it will'', Laeduin said to the passing dark reaper. He watched her walk past, and into her room, before turning back to the chaos that had come from redecorating. He could hear similar sounds from other rooms. Apparently a few of them really did not like the reminders of their homes. He decided it would be best to properly get to know the team he would be fighting alongside in the coming period. With this, he left his room and looked around. He decided to start with the dark reaper. He walked towards the door, giving a nod of aknowledgment to Firnel who was standing close. Laeduin reached the door, and knocked on it.

@Vulpas
    Vulpas and Jorimel like this.
  3. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Kara'shanwe made her way to her room in short order, wanting to set down what she did not need for battle. The normally cheerful Warp Spider was in a slightly pensive mood. She opened the door to her chambers, wondering what she would see.

The room was well-furnished, with a bed and soft rugs and two chairs, a low table and a number of places to hang her belongings. There was a tapestry on the wall, but also a soft, lush pelt of some great beast on the bed and several baskets made in an Exodite style, as if whoever had chosen the decor was not quite sure what the Warp Spider would want. She dropped her belongings on the table and closed the door, taking a peek into the bathrrom. It had a large tub as well as a simple shower. Kara'shanwe was tempted by the idea of a bath, but she had more need of rest before the coming conflict. Carefully placing her wargear on the provided wooden stand, and storing her personal effects on some wooden shelves and her civilian shoes a large, rustic basket with a lizard motif running along one side. She undressed, washing and brushing her teeth with care. Then she pulled back the furs to find finely-woven sheets and soft woollen blankets. Perhaps the ship usually had a colder climate?

In any case, it looked cosy, and Kara'shanwe settled down into the softness with a small sigh. It was comfortable, and she was soon asleep.
    Vulpas likes this.
  4. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

After no reply, Laeduin thought the dark reaper must be busy. Continuing on his own quest of getting to know the team, he decided to try another door. He approached the door of the corsair that had been changing his decorations, side stepping the pile as he came close. He knocked, to see if this time he would be met with response.

@Wata
    Vulpas and Jorimel like this.
  5. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

Ylsen was still standing in the hallway next to Firnel. He watched as Laeduin moved away from him and knocked on his room door. This was very confusing, even more so since he had just spoken to him a moment ago.
    "Ummm...I'm still here."
    He said awkward look on his face.
    "Something I can do for you..?"
    Jorimel likes this.
  6. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

"I apologise. I'm weary from the journey." Laeduin replied, embarrassed of the mistake. "I wish to learn more about all of you that have answered the call, and where you came from. I believe that we will work better if we know more about each other." He paused. "Why did you come here?"

@Wata
    Jorimel likes this.
  7. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

Ylsen sighed with a pensive expression.
    "I'm here because I was invited. Who knows really why, farseers can be weird."
    He shifted his weight to his other leg.
    "I just want to get the ball rolling. Vaotera specifically, if this team agrees on it being our first mission."
    Jorimel likes this.
  8. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

"I also wish to begin with the stealth mission, as that is where I would be able to use the art of stealth to benefit this team the most." Laeduin agree, nodding. "Anyway..i wish to rest before we make the first move."

With that, he bowed and returned to his room. He laid down on the bed, and whilst thinking about how the group should function, quickly fell asleep.
    Jorimel likes this.
  9. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

@Maleth
    Zerelith had sat down at her work bench and began working as she did this the eldar women had zoned out concentrating more on her project then her surroundings missing the sound of someone knocking at her door as she continued working she began weaving various bright reds and darker colors into the first cloak she began working as she began nearing the first part of her process done a few hours later she decided to leave her room to interact with some of the team assembled.

As Zerelith exited her room she made a decision of who to interact with first one of the corsairs she knew so little of besides what she had learned aboard her time of the craftworld, A interesting new perspective to possibly look at.

Walking down the corridor she stopped at the room of the corsair Yathernis and decided to see about speaking to her first. going to the door she knocked twice and waited to see if the corsair would answer. "Hello it is the fellow Dark reaper of your team, I wanted to know if I could speak to you." Zerelith said.
    Jorimel likes this.
  10. Shadhunter Shadhunter Well-Known Member

Once several hours had passed Firnel would gather the various Strikeforce members together and led them back to the bridge where they would this time find the Farseer and the Wraithseer. Yserys was nowhere to be found for the moment. There was no doubt though that if someone wished to make contact with the Autarch, that it could be done.

Altera nodded at each of them as they made their way inside. "I hope you all found your accommodations fitting..." She glanced at the Corsairs. "Or... At least within reason." She paused before she took in a deep breath. The Wraith glanced from her to the group, and then back to her. Altera finally spoke again. "So, have you all reached a verdict? Much to Yserys' dismay, the runes do not tell us anything of where we should send you... So the choice fall upon each of you. Be it Vaotera, Ukfarum, or Olara. Though I feel I should mention, it's unlikely you'll be able to fully uncover the secrets and put down the threats on each in a single visit. You will be able to attend to the others upon your return to Lir Dyann."

"If it were my choice..." The Wraith spoke finally, his ancient voice almost seemed to echo off the very walls around them. "I would investigate whatever seems to be occurring on Vaotera first. Recent reconnaissance seems to suggest an eerie lack of Imperial presence and since we have seen no response from the Mon'keigh, we can't help but assume foul play."

Altera nodded. "Though, I believe Yserys would prefer we investigate Olara first. The war between the humans seems to have her distracted. Ultimately though, the decision lies with you."

OOC: Sorry about the delay. I don't really have much of an excuse for this one. The last gm post didn't quite get the response I'd expected and I do apologize about the rather lengthy delay.

@Jorimel @Vulpas @Shashi @Wata @Maleth @Taec
    Vulpas, Jorimel, Maleth and 1 other person like this.