Background Image

Strife within Ourilicis (Eldar Strikeforce 2.0)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Shadhunter, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

Listening to everyone else's questions and what had to be said about the worlds by the leaders, Kilania decided not to ask any more, given that all the ones on her mind had already been spoken, so there wasn't much point in repeating them. So she remained silent with a slight tilt of her head to the others indicating that they had asked what she wanted to know.
    Jorimel, Vulpas and Taec like this.
  2. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Zerelith stayed semi silent during the asking of the question the main important ones being said but a few left untouched after the others spoke she then opened her mouth to speak. "how long do we have before this unknown destruction begins, how much time will we have for each of our missions, and when are we going?" Zerelith asked a hand coming to her chin as she began to think already analyzing the situation and what it was, Quite dire and grim if the farseers visions were right this would have to be pulled off with no mistake.
    Maleth and Jorimel like this.
  3. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

"I am certainly capable of infiltrating the mon'keigh stronghold, warlock" Laeduin said removing his helmet and nodding to the warlock. "Perhaps it would be possible even alone if our forces are to be stretched so thinly, if the risk is not too great. Yet we must hear the rest of the information that is to be given to us." He looked back towards the three commanders and nodded his head in respect.
    @Vlayden
  4. Shadhunter Shadhunter Well-Known Member

@Taec

Altera nodded at Laeduin but Yserys spoke next. "The Farseer seems to think that we have plenty currently... Though she did request a few more they have yet to arrive. If they will at all for such a request..." The Autarch rolled her eyes.

@Wata @Jorimel

The Farseer seemed to pay her no mind. "This particular Strikeforce will be used for special operations that I and the seers see fit. Which for the moment will be investigating these individual issues while trying to locate whatever is to be the source of the coming tragedy. For the time being the Warhost and Corsair fleets will be able to maintain what little balance remains within Ourilicis for the moment while your group investigates and manipulates where it is needed."

@Shashi

The Wraithseer spoke directly to Jyn'so. "Then it would be a blessing to your group that we, myself included, will not be joining you unless the situation calls for it. Rather, we will remain here to provide your group guidance as well as monitoring the situation. Once in the field, you may contact as you desire."

@Vulpas

"Soon." The Autarch spoke. "It is the only answer we can offer."

@Vlayden

"As for the issue with the Imperials. It is a precarious one." Altera began. "They are currently locked in combat with the Rebels, and have not sent a signal out to request aid for whatever reason but if they were to notice such a large gathering of Eldar... I have no doubt they'd call for aid. And if they did we would be lost. So... It will be up to your group to investigate and find what would be our best option. If it be merely maintaining the balance of power between the two, or to get directly involved somehow."

"If there are no further questions then Firnel can take you to your rooms. It won't be long before you're needed." Yserys stated.

"But by all means, if you have further questions then feel free to ask.Or if you need to speak with one of us privately... We're here to help." Altera finished.

@Maleth
    Maleth, Jorimel and Vulpas like this.
  5. Akerath Vlayden Well-Known Member

"I will remain here, and wait." He said bluntly, holding his helmet up and sealing it over his head - to him, it was best to be ready now than to waste time ambling about in this ship. He had not come all this way to relax. If he wished to do so, he may have simply lain down the mantle of Warlock, and gone to something like painting.

Aisa would've hit me if she heard me mocking her craft... He thought to himself, slightly amused.
  6. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

Ylsen stroked his chin in thought.
    "Artifact, you say..."
    He muttered. Then with a sly smile he nodded when he had made up his mind.
    "My vote is for going to Vaotera first. Should be a nice trip. We get to know each other, and enjoy the non-existent view. Maybe even loo- I mean - find said artifact for safekeeping."
    Ylsen made a slight bow at the end toward the gathered authority figures.
    "We all agree, don't we?"
    He asked of all those who were summoned.
  7. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

"Perhaps if we all went to this facility, we would be very easily discovered." Laeduin said laughing at the corsair in a friendly manner. "I have no more questions thus far, and will follow Firnel to a room." Laeduin looked around, seeing who else would follow to their rooms. The group that had assembled was indeed interesting, with both craftworlders and corsairs alike. His mind drifted back to the battle for Iyanden, and the corsairs that saved his home from the swarms that had descended there. He had a great deal of respect for them indeed.

@Wata
  8. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

"Well, I don't carry this around for giggles."
    Ylsen responded and hefted his Shredder gun. His smile was somewhere between friendly and slightly sadistic thanks to the scar on his face.
    Maleth and Taec like this.
  9. Akerath Vlayden Well-Known Member

"My concern is with the Mon'keigh." He replied to the Corsair, ( @Wata ) his posture not changing very much from its prideful stance. "I'm sure at least some of us know their primitive cunning. Not as brutish as the orks, yet they have a mind that can accomplish great or terrible things, once their dogma settles down."

"I myself would prefer to see to finding what they are doing; either halt this rebellion, or encourage it further, depending on the circumstances below."
    Jorimel and Maleth like this.
  10. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

"These ork Vermin, it may interest us in culling there number before so we can make sure they do not get out of hand in case warboss begins raising out of there numbers, Then theirs the possibility of that artifact it could be anything from something incredibly dangerous or something useful if there research of something that maybe related to our own goals here, Then theirs the civil war for at the moment we don't know anything about either side but if things get out of hand could cause more attention to store, Personally I think it would be useful if we could send out scouts or a maybe a few path finders if we have them to do some recon." Zerelith said commenting on the situation, before looking to the others. then to two particular figures being there corsair and warp spider,

"Kara'shanwe, Kilania what are both of your opinions on this?" Zerleith asked wondering what the two were thinking. @Maleth @Jorimel