Background Image

Stormboy, grenades or no?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by GrazewoundZeroLow, Jun 15, 2018.

1. That's not true i am afraid.
    Never roasted an enemy rhino with a Multi-Melta?
    Damage is slow to apply at first, and most of the damage is happening at the end of your burst.
    Same with Infantry
  2. Melta weapons apply 'heat' damage, it's different to the fire ailment that they're talking about.
  3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Pls don't force me to prove it. Literally just go in the garrison and hit a dummy a few times in a row, see what happens.
  4. Gravord Gravord Active Member

Youse not real green if cant blow stuff up.
    Armor gives so little protection you can always drop it for grenades, medpack and fuel boosts.
  5. Hm...! You may be right.
    Always thought BE is too lazy to code different, but i admit i could be wrong here. thx for the hint
    Cyborg_Dragon likes this.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

You cant reach max poison stack with a sword before your ennemy dies tho
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

I am not on my Pc right now but i am certain that 3 swings from a poison sword will have your target killed
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

So your point is that Poison is better than fire only in the situation where you already have won by default because you play melee vs Devastator ? Sounds about right
    I'll be glad to calculate the exact ttk but i am not home
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Ok so now you are switching your argument tomwards using your sword plus a nade and denying the previous with sarcasm , on top of that you being able to kill mentally challenged people doesnt make what you do legit good

So now we are at Poison sword+Blight nade > Fire sword Right ? wich isnt the same LP price and requires organisation and that the ennemy doesnt avoid the nade , this is getting more and more specific aka poison sword is more and more inferior to the fire counterpart
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

No my argument was that stacking poison to max serves no purpose because at the point whzn the poison is stacked at max the target is either dead or would die to even a single stack of poison

You beating slash in melee with a multimelta is impossible , nice try

I ll leave someone else to do the maths since i am going on vacation but i am pretty sure that poison is garbage compared to fire