Background Image

Stormboy, grenades or no?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by GrazewoundZeroLow, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Honestly tho
    I would not take a charm that doesn't improve my "Shots to get killed" on the calculator
    I'd rather slot in a regen armor charm .. at least that actually does something even tho its only 7.5%

If you like to nerd out about efficiency than 7.5% regen > 1 point of armor when sad armor doesn't improve EHP... imo.
  2. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I don't use armor on my Stormboy or Assault Marine. The only reason i use it on the raptor is because it's raptor specific. You don't need a tanky JPA you need manovorability and damage potential since your going to lose fights if you don't have A, the damage or B the ability to chose when to engage and disengage.

Also. While i do have the smart Slugga, I really, really don't use it. You can also swap it for a Dakka slugga or regular non-smart slab slugga.
    20180320213015_1.jpg

I'z mean. WAAAGH?
  3. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

You assume this Goffs Untulligent enuff ta shoot da pistol an' not club me enemiz wivvvit!
  4. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

In a rogue trader game that uses percentiles. I had 15 intelligence. a Squig has 10. 12 is the base required for sentience.
    BrotherDamnatus and Deathwish like this.
  5. Kap'in Skullbitz Ream New Member

Yeah I should maybe flip the runik charm for armour regen, have only really started bothering with charms in the recent days.
  6. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I've posted my loadout. That. the Burny is better against CSM usually. since it bypasses Toughness and we don't have a power sword. That is pretty much the only difference between the two i think. I don't think i have major health squig actually. There be 20lp extra cost for the Burny.

Also. The thing that this loadout work is the pirate hat. It makes it OP.
  7. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Burny Choppa adds 70 damage flat, it's better against everything
  8. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

It stacks alright. You can take down most builds in a quick+heavy-combo, some even in quick+quick.
    Krayt likes this.
  9. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

aaaaaand then as soon as melee engages, other player will roll......taking out roughly 1/4-1/3 of the fire DOT. Making it almost useless!

At least EC development was clever enough to add stop/drop/n'roll
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

It ticks faster
    DrDooManiC likes this.