Background Image

Stick with the team and stop complaining

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MolitvaVoina, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Dude ignore the trolls. Most of the same toxic community members just hurl personal insults simply because you disagree with them. Logic and reason mean nothing to them. The merits of their discussion points cannot stand on their own so they go after community members personally.

It would be nice if we could simply discuss the issues at hand without the constant stream of blatant harassment and personal attacks. It would be nice if we had moderators and a suspension and ban policy that clearly forbid personal attacks and harassment. Oh wait...

https://eternalcrusade.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/216531523-Suspension-and-Ban-policy

3. Harassment:

• Offensive, hateful, threatening, racist, xenophobic, anti-LGBT+, sexist, and otherwise disgraceful and/or abusive comments, including: false and unsubstantiated allegations, personal attacks and harassment.
    • Messages containing confidential information such as personal email, address, phone number and other personal information.
    • Excessive messages directed at, or defaming the character of players.
  2. Well, I'm a troll so it only stands to reason that I would attract other trolls. I don't mind the personal insults but when someone puts words in my mouth, my fangs come out.
  3. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

The problem is, the words weren't put into your mouth, they came out of your mouth.
    ProteusVM likes this.
  4. The Entombed Thraxus First Blood!

How about here's something that's right with it:

Immediately after you evade as a Fist / Klaw wielder you can launch into an incredibly short Quick Attack animation which transitions smoothly from the evade and launches you directly into the Quick Attack.

Weather this is working as intended or not it is incredibly handy and makes slotting extra stamina / fuel well worth it.

It makes sense though, your evade builds momentum and your Fist / Klaw carries your evade into a Quick Attack faster than it would had you started the attack from standing still.

This is what needs to happen with all weapons, if you evade into a Quick or Strong Attack the momentum needs to propel you through the animation faster than normal. If they could do this for sprinting lunge attacks I'd be happy.
  5. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

Yeah...that's not how this works...good try though.

You see, when you say something like "oh yeah, and then get shot in the back by my friendlies" when I mention bringing ranged allies along, then immediately after that you say something like "don't put words in my mouth I'm not complaining about getting shot in melee", it makes it incredibly hard to take you seriously. It's not my fault you're being inconsistent (read:biased, hypocritical).

So the problem you're having isn't that people are putting words into your mouth, it's that you're opening your mouth and then mysteriously forgetting something you typed/said less than a day ago and/or you're realizing what you said was stupid and trying to backpedal. If the latter, that's your fault, if the former then you should get that checked.

And no, I'm not just saying this because I disagree with you, that's fine because I don't expect everyone to agree with me. Also, the longer I'm in this forum, I've stopped expecting people like you to actually come up with a logical and consistent argument either, which is also fine. The reason I'm doing this is to point out inconsistencies and basically...for lack of a better word...straight bullshit that just left your face in this thread.

Don't capslock on me for YOUR fuckups lol

The best part is you admit to saying it right after you complain about "words being put in your mouth". Is something wrong with you?

Note: By the way, it's alluded (referencing), not eluded (evading).
    Doomness1000, Atsidas and ProteusVM like this.
  6. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

Ill say this again ...you do the same shit too from time to time ... Dont give BS reasoning saying "they did it so I do it" . By your own logic you would have been banned so many times by now.
    Atsidas, BaronXIII, Krayt and 3 others like this.
  7. Dude. That's not even the part I was talking about. People where saying that I thought/said RMB spam was skill in melee.
  8. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

How is that not what you were talking about?! Look in my last post at the quotes....I just...what bizarro world are we in right now? I posted the quotes where you quite certainly talk exactly about getting shot in melee, then complained about words being put in your mouth concerning getting shot in melee. Who are you trying to kid around with here?

If you're going to do anything at this point, just man (woman?) up and admit you mis-spoke and messed up when you called people out for putting words in your mouth (concerning this particular topic) when you were the one at fault. Take the pride hit and move on.

Last point, even if that wasn't what you meant, or what you were intending to talk about, that's definitely not how it came out. You can't say one thing then be like "oh but I was talking about something completely different", that's like me saying...

"The sky is green!"
    "No it's not, what are you crazy?"
    "Oh I was talking about Grass, stop putting words in my mouth, dude I wasn't even talking about the sky."

See, it looks pretty ridiculous doesn't it? So next time, before you start accusing people of putting words into your mouth, and before you decide to say "Shut the fuck up" to someone, perhaps make sure your own damn text follows common sense. We're not fucking mind readers, you can't just say some shit and mean something totally different and expect people to just go along with whatever thought is in your head.
    ProteusVM and Atsidas like this.
  9. cant we all just get along :D
    MolitvaVoina likes this.
  10. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

Considering how most things go in Warhammer 40k, this is actually pretty civil by comparison hahaha