Background Image

Steam Summer Sale

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

2. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Not too shabby! Let's hope this brings in enough income to help you guys out.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Horus Firskon Subordinate

God bless Gaben.
  4. Just spent 320 USD on bullshit gilded skins for killing floor 2 so I don't die of absolute boredom, please hurry up with trade/gifting for this game I mean how hard can it be? Relic skins need to be finished ASAP, this is truly unacceptable and unheard of in the industry. Vehicle play is just shit, stop focusing on the boring stuff and whip out the Terminators already so the kids don't cry themselves to sleep every night. You should look at the Chinese market like what Warframe did if you need more money. I cannot stress how important UI and introduction, Achievement even fail CGI is which can save a game and buy you more time if the core is lacking, feed the Imagination so to speak which is text book entertainment. Environmental changes throughout the course of the match depending on which side has the advantage not to mention destructible building is an absolute winner. Music helps too and more variety is needed. Fix chaos voice overs, I don't want to sound like a loyalist dog when I win on the rare occasion I'm not flattened by an emotional elite pack of kittens.

[​IMG]
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUBYHz_q1I
    This ones for you Katie <3
    Those eye's sure have a way of making me come back like an idiot.
  5. Genso Genso Firebrand

And what about a usual RTC packs? In case someone (me) already has all those packs in the list? I need MOOORE RTC. =(
    Firskon likes this.
  6. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I gotta ask, I have the regular game, but there's all these upgrade packs on sale. Can I buy them, even though I already have the full game? I wouldn't mind getting a few for the RTC.
  7. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

They answered this last stream. I was in the same boat as you though =D You can buy the packs and get the rtc. If you already have any of the cosmetics make a list of the ones you have and send that ticket to support to be reimbursed the rtc values of those cosmetics .
    KatieFleming likes this.
  8. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Perfect, thank you!