Background Image

State Of The Crusade

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Tureilim Tureilim Prefectus

I see alot of things in you, Slaaneshi. Many of them I wish I hadn't.

Paranoia ain't one of 'em.

Oh, and that comment wasn't aimed at you, if that's what you're wondering. Just a general comment. :D
  2. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that clears a lot of things, and well, nothing wrong with the Slaaneshi stuff I guess, right? :D
    Lord_Kheroth and Ideas_McGee like this.
  3. Tureilim Tureilim Prefectus

Long as I'm not close enough to smell the aftermath, I'm all for it.
    Lord_Kheroth likes this.
  4. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

You're safe bro, I'm straight if that's what you mean :D.
  5. Tureilim Tureilim Prefectus

o: Straight slaaneshis exist? Holy shit you're like a sadist unicorn. With like a tentacle horn.
  6. All I'm asking for as a paying customer is that we at least get some transparency, as opposed to none- seeing as this is now "highly secretive work." I don't know if you're necessarily responsible for keeping the work a secret, but what everybody loved about Miguel was his promise of complete transparency. From getting updates bi-monthly to not having any for 2 months, it just feels like too different of a shift for comfort. At least give us some updates in the rogue trader store to keep us with positive thoughts about this game.
  7. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Founder's Access module delayed to fall due to quality control reasons? Looking at the improvement's Star Citizen went through in the same amount of time... I can understand.

7 Months of production on a Module will mean great success in Kazhario!

[​IMG]

Onwards to wait like we were before.... and seemingly always have been...

BTW, are we having a Twitch (of any kind) on Friday? There's an unsubstantiated rumor that there is...
  8. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

That secret part, we simply can't tell you yet because we'd be breaking confidentiality which isn't ours to break. Despite our intent and will for transparency, it does not exclude us from conducting business according to law.

The second part of the sentence actually points out what we're doing, under the hood stuff while we plan, not shiny new stuff :)

Regarding the frequency, I'm afraid to tell you, that despite game development sounding glamorous and exciting all the time, it isn't, so we don't always have a lot to talk about. Alas, fear not, we are spinning up more and more things after our hiatus ;)
    Hotab, Arkdawn, Kudzu and 6 others like this.
  9. Thrishmal Thrishmal Prefectus

The delay was expected, though I must admit I didn't see it being that far out. Better to give yourself more room to work though.

Having put a lot of money into the game, I know I would rather see quality work over rushed work :)
    Arkdawn and Kudzu like this.
  10. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

It's still the same team making the same game. What Miguel was talking about was actual and hasn't been thrown away and not really sure what would give one such an idea.

What he might not have so explicitly stated is that things change in game development, and that is normal, not abnormal. In fact, if one wouldn't change things based on feedback, you'd basically be asking us to do game development as it was done 20 years ago. We're not really into that ;)

Regarding the factions, and individual features, that's for later as I pointed out, not now. We need to organize them post-its and like, drink coffee and post on the forums.