Background Image

State Of The Crusade

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Can I just give my delayed response to this matter?

I don't care how long it takes. I wasn't planning to get to play it anyday now, because I've seen what niveau the game is on at this stage. And that's perfectly fine. Your choice of reducing the Modules and changing much o the formula shows, that you really know what you want to do, and know what is needed for the game to succeed.

Most important to me is your honesty. I don't care what problems you have, and what you bring us, but as long as you are honest to yourselves and to us, there's no problem. If you tell me that the game will be a year delayed, cool. If you tell me that you need ressources, and ask me to buy a pack of pre-release gear to support the game, I'd properly do it. If you made a Patreon, I'd support it. But only because of the honesty you potray. You never go "Everything is fine, nothing is broke!", you go "Okay, this was a bit much - We haven't got the time and ressources, so out that thing goes, for now.". I love that.

Thank you for working your ass off to make a game that a lot of us couldn't dream of, and thank you for your honesty.
  2. Your fate is sealed. Therefore let us abandon all restraint! Forsake the corset of normality deliriously! Yield yourself utterly to Change!