Background Image

State Of The Crusade

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Feb 17, 2015.

1. I juzt want the EA to come out alrdy i don't care what form it is in as long as it can let me slaughter my foes :D!<3!!
  2. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

You are pretty cool when you're honest.

If one were to speculate, one might think you are close to the truth this time around.
    Lord_Kheroth, Bael, Miirk and 8 others like this.
  3. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Regarding this part, a technical question: are all the "early access waves' still valid, meaning getting earlier into the early access depending on what Founder Pack one has bought?
    E-50_Panzer, KroozaNob and RufusUltra like this.
  4. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Yes, good catch - even though Founders Access would happen end of summer, it would still be opened in increasingly larger waves based on your pack. Just like any other Alpha/Beta in other MMOs.
  5. Well i was gonna wait for the old Release time in q2 but now i gotta know.
    If i show up on your doorstep can i come play EC then

[​IMG]
    Arkdawn and Gottar_Krakdskull like this.
  6. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

So you are (somewhat) confident you'll get it working in minimum...6-7 months from this point on? Well that's alright, our biggest problem was that we kinda (at least I do) forget that when the forum etc started, the game was in pre-pre-pre phase, so after a year and 4 months we thought something might happen, us being closer to playing it but it's fine. You should take as much time as you think to make the game\early module and release it in decent shape.

Now I guess the only problem is you really going through with your plans, but if you pull out most things we are hoping for, I think nobody here would mind waiting for that October\November (January? :D) to play the game.
    Lord_Kheroth and BikerTroll like this.
  7. Bajinda Bajinda Curator

The only worries this post raise is the now obvious implantation Sanguinala: *some kind of day long gothic rave where Blood Angels wears spandex , whip each others, chant and cry a lot.*:p
    Welcome to beautiful Montreal: it will get worst...then it will all melt into a brown miasma that will try once more to drown us all. I will spare you the details of chicken pothole invasion: they are real, huge and not going away. I swear we do have lustrous green grass worthy of motion capture somewhere during the year. :cool:

* Dramatization
    Tau-Atreus likes this.
  8. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

I have to ask, Djemo touched on it, can we assume the 'roadmap', list of (some) confirmed features and 5th Sub-Faction selections are still planned for the near future ? A lot of this stuff was slated for early in the new year, so I was expecting pre-April.

Have any of the consumer promises that Miguel spoke of for early this year been cut or had their estimated dates pushed back as part of the planning you guys are undertaking ? (Spectacular post-it note orgy btw) :D
    Oveur and Djemo-SRB like this.
  9. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

and what about the "first to come first to serve" access? that part was always been confusing for the founders.
    Lord_Kheroth and Djemo-SRB like this.
  10. Kudzu Kudzu Cipher

I, for one, appreciate the heads up and the honesty.

Anyone who has ever worked on a project of this size is fully aware of how disappointing it to have to walk in front of a group of people and tell them that what you've been working so hard on isn't where you hoped it would be. The people that don't get that the last thing that you, as creators, hate having to do such a thing are clueless as to how things work in the real world.

Keep your heads held high and blow the naysayers away when you're ready, the rest of us will be waiting to rub their noses in it.
    Sevren, Lord_Kheroth and Tau-Atreus like this.