Background Image

State Of The Crusade

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

I expected this, I can wait - I want a good game that is not rushed to please the masses. Plenty of Warhammer games coming out this year that will have my attention :)
  2. E-50_Panzer E-50_Panzer Well-Known Member

Yes....this forum is a lot more respectful than other ones I have been to, BY a lot
    Tarkus and Arkdawn like this.
  3. Dras Drasco Curator

I, for one, am all for taking the time to get it right and get it to a Triple A state. So if this delay helps them achieve that, then great. This IP and concept has so much potential I would hate to see it go to waste.

Make it good and they will come.
    Sevren, Lord_Kheroth, Bael and 5 others like this.
  4. If your making changes Techmarines and equivalents for launch please
    Tau-Atreus likes this.
  5. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

yeah, starting to have reaaaaaaaaally a bad feeling about this game as well.....
    honestly, this is starting to turn bad, after those 30 mins footage, the ABSOLUTE silent, NO news at all (only interviews which basically are only hot air).
    don't know how this is going to evolve, but for the moment I'll stick around the forums just because I love some crazy guys that lurks around here (involving pancakes, rotting corpes, spikey humies which helps with creating custom icons, sneacky puny lil panzies that keeps thinking they are the best solely because they are quick to add guys on a map, etc. etc....)
  6. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Tau-Atreus and Oveur like this.
  7. Kjaern Eligos Confessor

*cough* Iron Priests *cough*.
    Oveur and Grall_Stonefist like this.
  8. Nahtow Nahtow Curator

There is any change about the Module access ?

( Still this spring if i'm right ? )
  9. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Dont give them any ideas.....
    Its been moved to autum it would seem.
  10. Kaldor Draigo Kaldor-Draigo Well-Known Member

To be honest, I think its again a case of them not having 'enough' of an early access module.

The first EA was just going to be a shooting gallery and a walkthrough spaceship.

The second EA was going to be a small 'scenario' type map.

I'm guessing what they are really planning is the Scenario type map, but with a more fleshed out game with RPG systems in place. Hopefully we can expect something closer to production quality now.