Background Image

State Of The Crusade

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

well, welcome to da Klub then ya new Senior Producer/ spandex freak!

....though I think that all this introduction didn't really added a lot of new info... come on! this ork needs some new flashy stuff to keep up!
  2. RufusUltra RufusUltra Arkhona Vanguard

Yeah what happend here EA delayed to Autumn??:eek:
    Was not the last information we got about that something like Q1 or Q2?
    Nathan give us something to do, at least a polishing booth where we can shine up our Battleplate and Wargear or the strikecruiser that we can run around and poke each other with a stick :D
    Arkdawn, Nomad and E-50_Panzer like this.
  3. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Last date was Q2 for EA, im not liking this...
    Nor that the roadmap Miguel promised is basically now null and void since everything is subject to change.
    Jochon, Heretical1, Miirk and 10 others like this.
  4. i for one expectet nothing less than that small setback
  5. You've muttered the heretical two letters... Both together in caps... That must never be muttered in sequence or in association with EC. The name of that company that can't be named. That must never be spoken of nor written on these forums!!
    Bael, Galen, KheldonHurrst and 7 others like this.
  6. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

[​IMG]

No biggie it is not 2016 at least.

In either case welcome to the forums Nathan may you bring good tidings to the team and the fans with a wonderful game for us all to enjoy!
  7. Kaldor Draigo Kaldor-Draigo Well-Known Member

Oh god. Forget this game is in development guys...move on to Regicide. At least thats coming out within a finite time frame. But I digress...

In retrospective we should have all seen this coming:

- Long period of silence
    - Uncertain/vague release dates and timelines
    - No real sense of progress other than random features being added to 'play tests' and random 'deals' being signed.

Turns out there was no big crunch, which implied the developers were too busy to be active on the forums. Just people trying to figure out wtf is going on.

Honestly, from my perspective it seems like everything was in shambles until now (?). I.e. no sense of an over-arching structure.

Nathan - I can say I have no faith in the team right now. I hope you guys can prove me wrong in the weeks, months and years (lets be honest here) to come.

Before I finish my rant, can you please for the love of god update the FAQ!? If we're going to start getting shit done, then thats the place to start setting the right expectation.

P.S. I miss the Katie interviews with devs. Seems now would have been an opportune time to interview devs working on framework improvements so people can understand just wtf they are actually trying to do and the importance of it.
    Kell, Matsukovich, Karrgoot and 11 others like this.
  8. E-50_Panzer E-50_Panzer Well-Known Member

I'll be honest, I'm no longer hyped for this game, I haven't been for the last month or two, it's been so long and no real stuff has happened. Only reason I'm here is really because the forum is awesome....
    Lord_Kheroth, Kell, Karrgoot and 2 others like this.
  9. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

We hope we can prove you wrong as well. I would say we will, but don't want to sound too arrogant this early.

And the FAQ is getting a major update (I dislike it as much as you apparently do).

And Katie just said she'd be happy to try more interviews.
  10. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Thank you!

(I assume you mean that, because I'm awesome on the forums of course)
    Valrak, RussTnailZ and E-50_Panzer like this.