Background Image

State of the Crusade VI

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by BrentEllison, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

I follow the calendar which is the basis of the Codex Regius. That might help you in your search.
    BikerTroll, Grigdusher and Kaelin like this.
  2. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

So in Iceland. We aren't any closer than we were before. I'll investigate more for a firmer guess..

"There isn't a magic date where everyone switches over; it's more of a gradual transition from late August through the end of September. Taking a few examples where I could easily find prices online, Geysir car rentals starts their winter rates on 19 August. The Blue Lagoon starts charging winter admission fees on 1 September. (Meanwhile, if you stay at the Blue Lagoon Clinic Hotel, there are summer rates, 'shoulder season' rates which start 1 September, and 'winter' rates that start 1 October.)"

Tvímánuður mid August mid September, two or second month

Haustmánuður mid September mid October, autumn month

We are left with as vauge date as before XD

Heres my offering to you Nathan Can we have a party?

[​IMG]
    Cubanski likes this.
  3. i agree with grigdusher if nobody ever wins a location theres no point to the game
  4. And there i thought the date was the same all over the planet, just with shifted seasons. It's 3rd of September over here in germany o_O
  5. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

basically it doesnt matter when summer ends or when fall starts or even ends ..

the devs have said time and time again that they are going to make sure the game is fun before they let us get our hands on it, so why not kick back and wait ... soon enough we'll get the alpha with its thousands of bugs and multiple crashes per game lol
    Atrophus likes this.
  6. Raventhorn Subordinate

Just to let everyone know who hasn't seen the front page Summer release for Founders now officially changed to Fall 2015.
  7. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

it's always been fall.
  8. Raventhorn Subordinate

When I first purchased founders Pack it stated Founders Access Summer 2015 just saying
  9. Appledrink Appledrink First Blood!

????
  10. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

summer was only something thet nathan told us and in interview,they also say thet they never changed to summer the seal etc etc because only the initsl first wave will be in summer