Background Image

State Of The Crusade Il - What Is Founders Access And Does It Blend?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Mar 18, 2015.

?

Does it blend?

1. Yeah, that's a juicy blend of mildly awesome person-to-person interaction package coming our way

2. Yeah, I'm totally into juicy person-to-person interaction, even though it's a bit later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RufusUltra RufusUltra Arkhona Vanguard

yeah rigth Orks and Eldar are really importent. when ships getting in befor launch as player housing and meeting place it would be fine with me. There could add more functions for the ships later down the road. A warp gate its just boring, its the same as an excel spreadsheet for the loadouts system.
  2. Zhull Zhull Well-Known Member

lol no i do have founders, but not a super ultra captain what not one.
    so by the time i would get in, there would be a chance more races are ready for playtesting.
    thats how i meant it.
  3. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

But really, they just don't add anything to the game gameplay-wise, so trade them for some more classes wouldn't be bad. Moreover, they get boring pretty quickly, you may be awed at first but just a few days walking around you'll soon get used to them. On the other hand, having new classes like Termies can keep you occupied much longer than that.
  4. ah!
    ya that's possible
    but I doubt that you will have to wait that long for getting in
    4-5 months maybe after the first captain if you are a late warrior
    I doubt that eldar or ork will be ready until then

the stupidity rating is now at 0 ^^
  5. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

Either a troll or an illiterate, or both o_O
    Pack_master likes this.
  6. i think its troll, as you can see its his only posts
  7. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

This is not uncommon I guess. I just came across a youtube channel yesterday that is dedicated to bashing the game, and the guy didn't even bother to do research on what he was bashing :cool:
  8. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

yes unless ship have a gameplay factor aren't really usefull.
  9. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

it's a pre order: not a kicstarer or similar, you can get 100% refound.

until they stop to give a refound there is no reason to complain about delay or similar.

delay something playable IS AGAINST their interest: because a playable module is exactly what make us harder get a refound: if they give us a playable game we cannot have a automatic refound, but we must give a motivation
  10. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

we know that guy. he was on the forum, asked for a refound get one, after pages and pages of discussion and failing of undesrstand base concept.