Background Image

State Of The Crusade Il - What Is Founders Access And Does It Blend?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Mar 18, 2015.

?

Does it blend?

1. Yeah, that's a juicy blend of mildly awesome person-to-person interaction package coming our way

2. Yeah, I'm totally into juicy person-to-person interaction, even though it's a bit later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Zhull Zhull Well-Known Member

its all good with me.
    I have a potentially stupid question, if/when I could enter this founder beta (not planning to upgrade) can i (temporarely) play as sm or csm, eventhough my faction of choice in the real game will be ork, or eldar etc?
    im assuming yes,m but I just wanna check.
  2. Good Good State. Much love for new focus.
  3. They still want to do it, hasn't been axed or anything. They are just hyper focused on the core game play and things of that sort at the moment. I am quite excited about that aspect and they were using Razer Comms in-house when I got to visit the studio.
  4. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

Until we have Orks, Eldars, Loadouts system, etc... those ships can take the bench. IMO, I'd rather we have Termies at launch than some ships that I can only walk around on. For guilds/SFs meeting place, a safe zone like warp gate in PS2 is enough, that is a lot easier and cost a lot less to make because they already have the base build for it.
    Rikamar, Oveur and Grigdusher like this.
  5. Romac Romac Recruit

Dear Mr. Richardsson,

Thank you for clarifying that BE is incapable of delivering more than screenshots and empty promises. Your effete and condescending tone in this state of the "game", has confirmed that my beloved franchise has yet again produced another piece of vaporware, all while reinforcing the fact that i was suckered into loaning you $120 without guaranteed return on my investment.

Sincerely,
    Every founder prepared to file a class action lawsuit against your fraudulent company.
  6. No.
    And you can get your money back dude.

Wait this is trolling or a joke right? Its like you missed the post on page one.
    Rikamar, BikerTroll and Djemo-SRB like this.
  7. saYne saYne Curator

Really liking these State of the Crusade posts!! I think the founders access change is for the best, and will allow for much better and more focused testing and forum feedback.

@Oveur I would like to ask: if we paid for a Warrior package in the first week founders access was available and then upgraded to the Captain package in week 3 - would we be counted as week 1 or 3 for the gated waves?
  8. if you would get in somehow (I doubt it is possible without founders pack) you can play what ever you want
    it won't affect your chars which you would have at launch

stupidity rating of this question: 5 of 10
    so don't worry their are way more stupid questions around :p
  9. EDA- xReaperx xReaperx Arkhona Vanguard

I would like to personally thank the developers for your hard work to get us this far your devotion to this task has been no small feat and though the best is still to come I'm sure I can speak for most of us here when I say that this will greatly impact the community's growth.

I would propose that If our accumulated experience does not pass over to launch that our time spent on Alpha and Beta be rewarded somehow as I'm sure most players would expect from assisting with the testing.

Once again thank you, you have done a great service to your devoted Faction!
  10. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

What about e-sports? Who will win The International 5?
    Oveur likes this.