Background Image

State Of The Crusade Il - What Is Founders Access And Does It Blend?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Mar 18, 2015.

?

Does it blend?

1. Yeah, that's a juicy blend of mildly awesome person-to-person interaction package coming our way

2. Yeah, I'm totally into juicy person-to-person interaction, even though it's a bit later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

Eh, right tool for the right job I say: Sometimes you need a Vindicator or Rhino, sometimes you need a Rune Priest or Wolf Terminator *shrug*
    ulfhednir likes this.
  2. yea im just into the rpg element...you wont be seeing me ever switch classes with same guy Ulrik is a wolf priest period, will have also a dark angel devestator i can go to......though I guess hero classes would be something I might utilize...but i would probably keep it to a rune priest with Ulrik to keep it within the rpg element
  3. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

LOL. AGAIN! MMO NEVER STOPS DEVELOPING. Yeah, get the point why I said personal quarter can wait?

For example, Path of Exile added Lair (personal area) pretty late in the development. Before that, updates had been pretty much about balance, bugfixer, new items, skill gems, improvements. However, when they decided to finally add Lair, they did a fine job with it, and people love that feature. It probably wouldn't have turned out like that had they decided to squeeze Lair into the game for launch. That's a good example of "Better to delay something so when you finally make it, you can make it right".
    Dave-HTE likes this.
  4. announcment section is full of mysteries and secrets not even mods know what is happening here