Background Image

State Of The Crusade Il - What Is Founders Access And Does It Blend?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Mar 18, 2015.

?

Does it blend?

1. Yeah, that's a juicy blend of mildly awesome person-to-person interaction package coming our way

2. Yeah, I'm totally into juicy person-to-person interaction, even though it's a bit later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Now that RTS has a checkout, what slick salesmen ship can you throw my way to coax a conservative spender? I do love plasma pistols...but will i even be able to equip it on my chosen class?
  2. RufusUltra RufusUltra Arkhona Vanguard

Yeah Valrak thats a question what is in my mind since the last Twitch. What about the Strike Cruiser? It was stated that a guild could name it. My guild found allready a greath name.
    I really hope it dosent god killed as well. The ships are actually the best possible way to put player housing in the game, lore wise.
    Crioxus likes this.
  3. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

Not dumped. The Dev team certainly want to add them but they're not going to guarantee it 100% just yet until they take care of the priorities that are essential for core of the game.
  4. RufusUltra RufusUltra Arkhona Vanguard

Nathan, give me please at least a little bit of a ship. And not put it back in a far far away future on a far far away land called arkhona. I booked a pleasure cruise to the planet arkhona to spearhead with the devs and founders, the Arkhona Vanguard.

For me the ships on the way to Arkhona with the founders on board, represented the journy the devs undertake to develop the game together with the founders.

well when it is not possible to sneak in a little bit of ships inside the founder access, it could be possible to put up some story for each faction what gives us the feeling to head with ships to the first map(founder access).
  5. Kasper Synaptic Cipher

This news feels good in me loins.

Very good. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  6. So... when can we get our hands on this at the earliest, buggiest, possible moment?
  7. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Well... Vindicators confirmed then.

Still no word on Landspeeders.
  8. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

TheEasterplatypus likes this.
  9. Wolffe Wolffe Subordinate

CS:GO is the same game as counterstrike 1.0 was. It wouldn't be boring if the options varied enough and the competition is real and not cookie-cutter.
    TheEasterplatypus likes this.
  10. Im honestly glad they removed the module thing, I never understood the plan behind that.

still waiting on dat ork gameplay tho.

Keep up the great work fellas.