Background Image

State Of The Crusade Il - What Is Founders Access And Does It Blend?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Mar 18, 2015.

?

Does it blend?

1. Yeah, that's a juicy blend of mildly awesome person-to-person interaction package coming our way

2. Yeah, I'm totally into juicy person-to-person interaction, even though it's a bit later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. its not just mages, its melee which alone makes it very different from planetside since it encourages people to get up in eachothers faces, and not hide in the background stroking the man next to you waiting for the tanks to push
    Crab likes this.
  2. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

The old module didn't have loadouts at all, only premade builds.
  3. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

nice update: i have expected more stuff since the big delay but still a lot more stuff than the previous module, in particular because the original release date was end of 2015.

But i understand that this is NOT a founder access that put "ALL IN" but only a testing tool for improve the game and test the mecanics and feature.
    BikerTroll likes this.
  4. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

No, the Founders Access is orders of magnitude larger than Module 1.
  5. Kaldor Draigo Kaldor-Draigo Well-Known Member

But Nathan, you forgot to answer the most important question:

Do we have an ETA on the Founders Access? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you can't answer in normal days and weeks , please answer in 40k Terran standard time.
    Arkdawn likes this.
  6. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

A+ for effort my friend.
  7. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

Aye I can see that it's obviously much larger. I was just responding with one way in which progression/loadouts differ between the Module and the Alpha. That's a very welcome addition.
    Arkdawn and BikerTroll like this.
  8. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

and it's something big not a small feature.
    Ideas_McGee likes this.
  9. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Ah, I'll let Brent answer that in one of the future twitches or states of the crusades, that's an entire subject on it's own and isn't covered so easily.
  10. I mean you can throw a tarp over it o.o...