Background Image

State of the Crusade - 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

How we feel when we play EC in 2019

Ah yes .. I member the day I met Nathan..
    It went a little something like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ON3asXwEAY
    LOBOTRONUS and CHIBAKUTENSEI92 like this.
  2. Well it's just a matter of opinion isn't it at the end of the day... Was that rollex bug you found (by Tzeentch I wish you hadn't) actually cheating or not?
    I don't care anymore.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

could say the same thing about mordhau tho when it comes to people manipulating animations with drags/accels/jump drags/wessexes/waterfalls/fake accel to drags/bodyfeinting/insiders. everyone knew drags/accels were to be learned in the tutorial, but people discover new mechanics to add to the baseline of that. hell, there's a few chiv players that figured out how to somewhat do the closest thing they can get to a 360 in mordhau even with turncap being what it is. that's my opinion anyway. hitting one extra button in EC with the results me and others had isn't cheating to me compared to what other games display in the same category of people claiming "muh abuser, muh cheats, muh exploits, muh macros, muh scripts etc." (see planetside 2 shuffling for a good comparison).
  4. At some point if i am right, devs said that it's cheating, pouring gasoline in the fire.
    Instead of, you know, doing Dev-Stuff and just patch it out when it shouldn't be there, they started a duckhunt, telling people to report rolex-ers.

It's definitly a smart move to thin out your playerbase even more when you have no players to begin with

In my personal opinion, Rolex wasn't a good thing. It destroyed the balance between melee and ranged even more. When a melee class comes close to you as a ranged class, you are suposed to be fucked. That's why you have your own melee guys in a team-based shooter and play around them to not have this happen.

But elitists of course needed to be the end of all on their own...
    Fucking non-casuals
    Ivrain likes this.
  5. Wow you have brain cells, i am almost impressed :O
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

He has brain cells.
    You have incels.
    I am literally splinter cell right now..
    [​IMG]

We all have some cells...

Lets all cell-ebrate together..
  7. That pun was bad. Off to gulag now
  8. Don't worry, i do my best to drink them away as fast as i can
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Eh? ..what ?
    ..uh.. yes! ?
    I.. I love Goulash?

[​IMG]