Background Image

State of the Crusade - 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Jan 18, 2018.

1. My profile pic has been broken for years
  2. Ah, don't worry.
    I am sure State of the Crusade 2020 will be totally awesome

"Hot news, we keep the rotting carcass of this fail alive as long as we have to, to not get sued by canadian gouvernment that expects us to deliver something for their funding"
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

This game is going to be one of the case studies how a good game with allot of promises died because of Hackers. It is incredible how a small company does not take measures assist it allowing the game to be ruled buy and for abusers. Now the abusers go to bull other games and the cowards that did not stop them now loose there jobs, the players that were playing fare loose the game they paid for. Pity companies don't see that hackers problems is what kills the gameplay and balance and finally the player numbers. Learn don't repeat this.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. No, friend. Hackers are as noticeable because they are the people still playing. This game is a case study in why people should be more cautious about a mobile developer trying to break into the Triple-A game space, and a warning to stop feeding Alpha/Pre-Alpha investment pleas.

As one of the loudest apologists for the longest time, this game was dead the moment they realized the PICO servers weren't going to work out. It had a moment when the developers saw the community practically BEGGING to help save it, but the management had already signed the death warrant on this game years ago. They're just trying to make sure the same pays for itself enough to wash out so they can keep the focus on Dead by Daylight.
    Aislinn, RustyRake and ranel003 like this.
  5. ranel003 ranel003 Preacher

I think the siphoned what cash it still had into dead by daylight and said screw you guys.
  6. Exactly this.
    There was the moment when they realized that the dream they sold everybody on wasn't going to happen.
    But they also realized that the money they have gotten for said dream was good money they don't want to loose. So they no longer needed a visionary, but a salesmen. One of the kind that could lie to you about the color of the sky, and sell you the cloud DLC while he is on it.
    And that basically was Nathand Richardsons Job.

And he did well. They milked the dead cow for as long as possible, until even they couldn't be arsed to give a fuck. Now what's left is Pierre or what his name is. And he is doing something. Maybe it's a nice side-Project to learn about stuff or he really cares, i don't know. I don't hold no grudge against this man, for at least he is doing something, and be it just recolors.

I never ever buy something from bE again, and on all plattforms i partake i warn people about bE, not to buy any of their stuff. Dead by Daylight seems kinda interessting, but i wont buy it and i told everyone who cared to not buy it. Because of the shit they did to us here.

And you know what? Seeing Deathgarden fail like it did brought a little tear of joy to my eye.

It's kinda like a petty revenge
    Aislinn, Data8671, LOBOTRONUS and 2 others like this.
  7. CHIBAKUTENSEI79 CHIBAKUTENSEI92 Well-Known Member

ok the developpers have not communicated in futur the devellopement of this game i see nothing in the forum ? ^^ or i am blind ? ^^

Sorry my english is sad ^^
  8. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

after all this time, you still think everyone in this game cheated. lmfao.
  9. That was hard to read.
    No, you are not blind, the developers don't give a flying fuck about this game anymore.
    The Servers have been paid for a while, and till that while they let it slide.
    The first day amazon asks for a server-renewal is the last day of this not so eternal crusade
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. CHIBAKUTENSEI79 CHIBAKUTENSEI92 Well-Known Member

arf very sad to learn this news :(
    And for all players have pay for the RTC well again a game we are scammed offcially ^^
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.