Background Image

State of the Crusade - 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Exactly this.
    There was the moment when they realized that the dream they sold everybody on wasn't going to happen.
    But they also realized that the money they have gotten for said dream was good money they don't want to loose. So they no longer needed a visionary, but a salesmen. One of the kind that could lie to you about the color of the sky, and sell you the cloud DLC while he is on it.
    And that basically was Nathand Richardsons Job.

And he did well. They milked the dead cow for as long as possible, until even they couldn't be arsed to give a fuck. Now what's left is Pierre or what his name is. And he is doing something. Maybe it's a nice side-Project to learn about stuff or he really cares, i don't know. I don't hold no grudge against this man, for at least he is doing something, and be it just recolors.

I never ever buy something from bE again, and on all plattforms i partake i warn people about bE, not to buy any of their stuff. Dead by Daylight seems kinda interessting, but i wont buy it and i told everyone who cared to not buy it. Because of the shit they did to us here.

And you know what? Seeing Deathgarden fail like it did brought a little tear of joy to my eye.

It's kinda like a petty revenge
    Aislinn, Data8671, LOBOTRONUS and 2 others like this.
  2. CHIBAKUTENSEI79 CHIBAKUTENSEI92 Well-Known Member

ok the developpers have not communicated in futur the devellopement of this game i see nothing in the forum ? ^^ or i am blind ? ^^

Sorry my english is sad ^^
  3. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

after all this time, you still think everyone in this game cheated. lmfao.
  4. That was hard to read.
    No, you are not blind, the developers don't give a flying fuck about this game anymore.
    The Servers have been paid for a while, and till that while they let it slide.
    The first day amazon asks for a server-renewal is the last day of this not so eternal crusade
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. CHIBAKUTENSEI79 CHIBAKUTENSEI92 Well-Known Member

arf very sad to learn this news :(
    And for all players have pay for the RTC well again a game we are scammed offcially ^^
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

How we feel when we play EC in 2019

Ah yes .. I member the day I met Nathan..
    It went a little something like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ON3asXwEAY
    LOBOTRONUS and CHIBAKUTENSEI92 like this.
  7. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

could say the same thing about mordhau tho when it comes to people manipulating animations with drags/accels/jump drags/wessexes/waterfalls/fake accel to drags/bodyfeinting/insiders. everyone knew drags/accels were to be learned in the tutorial, but people discover new mechanics to add to the baseline of that. hell, there's a few chiv players that figured out how to somewhat do the closest thing they can get to a 360 in mordhau even with turncap being what it is. that's my opinion anyway. hitting one extra button in EC with the results me and others had isn't cheating to me compared to what other games display in the same category of people claiming "muh abuser, muh cheats, muh exploits, muh macros, muh scripts etc." (see planetside 2 shuffling for a good comparison).
  8. At some point if i am right, devs said that it's cheating, pouring gasoline in the fire.
    Instead of, you know, doing Dev-Stuff and just patch it out when it shouldn't be there, they started a duckhunt, telling people to report rolex-ers.

It's definitly a smart move to thin out your playerbase even more when you have no players to begin with

In my personal opinion, Rolex wasn't a good thing. It destroyed the balance between melee and ranged even more. When a melee class comes close to you as a ranged class, you are suposed to be fucked. That's why you have your own melee guys in a team-based shooter and play around them to not have this happen.

But elitists of course needed to be the end of all on their own...
    Fucking non-casuals
    Ivrain likes this.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

He has brain cells.
    You have incels.
    I am literally splinter cell right now..
    [​IMG]

We all have some cells...

Lets all cell-ebrate together..
  10. Don't worry, i do my best to drink them away as fast as i can