Background Image

State of the Crusade - 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

So if they are against rules their opportunity would be risked, dunno.
  2. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Eternal Battles had about 5 games give or take going, was for competitive shit and the moderators became a thing because they couldn't figure out a way to let us use spectators without giving us moderation rights. We weren't even suppoused to have moderation rights.
    Krayt likes this.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

True story
  4. When will we get an "State of EC - 2019" update?

;)
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Wait wat....

Dangerous ?

I guess that depends on what was for dinner the day before ..

I was about to say: Hows that a bad thing!!!! ..

But than I realized you wrote stucked and not sucked.

**State of the crusade 2019**
    Need to sell more cosmetic's to extend server life beyond 2020
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  6. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Well, Forum seems bugged to hell
    Data8671 likes this.
  7. Ah, don't worry.
    I am sure State of the Crusade 2020 will be totally awesome

"Hot news, we keep the rotting carcass of this fail alive as long as we have to, to not get sued by canadian gouvernment that expects us to deliver something for their funding"
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

This game is going to be one of the case studies how a good game with allot of promises died because of Hackers. It is incredible how a small company does not take measures assist it allowing the game to be ruled buy and for abusers. Now the abusers go to bull other games and the cowards that did not stop them now loose there jobs, the players that were playing fare loose the game they paid for. Pity companies don't see that hackers problems is what kills the gameplay and balance and finally the player numbers. Learn don't repeat this.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. No, friend. Hackers are as noticeable because they are the people still playing. This game is a case study in why people should be more cautious about a mobile developer trying to break into the Triple-A game space, and a warning to stop feeding Alpha/Pre-Alpha investment pleas.

As one of the loudest apologists for the longest time, this game was dead the moment they realized the PICO servers weren't going to work out. It had a moment when the developers saw the community practically BEGGING to help save it, but the management had already signed the death warrant on this game years ago. They're just trying to make sure the same pays for itself enough to wash out so they can keep the focus on Dead by Daylight.
    Aislinn, RustyRake and ranel003 like this.
  10. ranel003 ranel003 Preacher

I think the siphoned what cash it still had into dead by daylight and said screw you guys.