Background Image

State of the Crusade - 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Jan 18, 2018.

1. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

2. LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

BE best developer are you brain dead ? (pls don't give them a huge ego for voting)

zealot pack is not a VR (it's a freaking DLC)

jesus christ dude DAwn of war 3 hahahahahahahahahahahhahahah (lifeless and only the first stage
    or map is good)

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a better Skyim (MAp is freaking huge and the game graphic is good)

if UBisoft can make an RPG(medieval with Ai allies they will destroy Bethesda and other company except CD projekt red and rockstar) they will win all awards except The “Most Fun with a Machine” Award

even mechanicius have more customization than BE
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. iam just doing some sarcastic job there...bcoz..why not? :p
    LOBOTRONUS and Arafael like this.
  5. besides, there will be not so much votes for bE and EC for their win
    LOBOTRONUS and Arafael like this.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Dow 3 as best alt history ?
    hehehe

I like your style.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Petarus Steam Early Access

I was thinking, would we be able to make it so that one does not have to make another character to use another chapter?(color basically)
    I would like to put my money toward cosmetics(like the black Templars skin)

You could still restrict certain cosmetics to specific chapters
    then we wouldn't have to start all over again.
    I feel people would be more willing to buy things if they weren't so restricted.

Also maybe make it so BATTLE NOW puts you in queue for any game and you just get put on a team(you dont choose faction for faster queue times)
    But you would have to make it so that theres just 1 character for each faction.(the extra character slot thing for 10$ is overreaching, just let us change chapters from one character.)
  8. I don't see why it can't be changed so that all chapters are in the subchapter slot, with the original ones being free.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I think its meant as a sort of cosmetic tier progression or something.

Remember you earn RTC by doing campaigns so essentially everything is free as long as you participate in a campaign.

People really seem to forget about RTC basically being campaign rewards for some reason.
    Buy RTC is just optional.

I'd rather talk about all the people that bought elites a year ago and where more or less promised a rework so they could have more than one life .. a year ago.

because at least these alt skins are actually usable all the time and have a far more reasonable RTC price in comparison to a 1 use vet skin without weapon/gear customization.
  10. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal