Background Image

State of the Crusade - 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Attached Files:

2. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

I wouldn't put much stock in the thoughts and opinions of Krayt there. He hasn't actually tested anything in EC. it's hard to make a convincing case when you're sitting clear over there on PlanetSide.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

[​IMG]

it means Yesterday, not playing "the game"in itself and doing tests are 2 different things , and even then i just linked him a sheet containing data given from Jordan , nothing to do with me
  4. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

I have looked at these numbers and determined that they are meaningless. They assume that none of your attacks are blocked in any way, which is simply not realistic at all in terms of an actual game. The conclusion I can draw from the chart you have posted, since you posted it without any additional context, is that you are arguing that the Power Fist has the same DPS as several other weapons with its light attacks. You have not addressed the points I have made about the power fist in regards to how its attacks function in an actual match, and in doing so, you have rendered such an argument ineffectual. You may post that chart as many times as you like, but it only takes into account the absolute best case scenario and so it is ultimately meaningless in anything but the best case scenario.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

i just gave you the chart ... to give you the fucking chart , there was no argument or anything

oh and while we are at it , dont forget theat Klaw/Fist have stun immunity for the charge duration of the fast attack allowing you to go throught Dbashes
  6. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

[​IMG]
    Yes, well, I've been playing "the game" in itself for ~250 hours. The remaining 5 hours was spent in the queue or dueling/testing in the garrison. Suffice it to say I've been playing "the game" since I started, and that experience stretches back with at least 50hrs in the various patches that had been done since I first downloaded the game. More than enough time to determine that winning all the time is boring, and losing all the time is depressing, and to have played with just about every weapon in the game, excepting some of the 30000 req crate ones.
  7. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

This has not been my experience, I need confirmation on this from the latest patch if you can provide it.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

go in the garrison , wait for the dbash to be half way throught , fast attack with fist , profit
  9. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Krayt is on about how the animation is fucky, if you delay your swing into the d-bash, when it is mostly complete, you will swing through it because the timing is off, it's why d-bash spamming versus fist doesn't end up working too well as they can fast attack through it in most cases.

Latency is key though, having high ping fucks with it, much like the rest of the game.
  10. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

A good example of that would be Grenade tricks. Half the time, the sender has already thrown and shot the grenade by the time the [other] player sees the animation or warning signs, if they see them at all. The other half of the time, the would-be victim manages to stay in the sender's face and thereby blocks them from pressing the "I WIN" button.
    data_angel likes this.