Background Image

State of Pfist.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jencent, Jun 5, 2018.

1. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

After some practice, you don't need to calculate your throw, it's more about muscle memory.
  2. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

How about to bring back possibility to clinch with heavy attack PF? Because at this moment heavy spam absolutely wreck PFuser.
    Even in theory, PFuser can't play properly against heavy attacks spam.

Theory of fight:
    - Obviously you can't play Dbash against heavy.
    - Your fast attacks in most of cases can't clinch with heavy attacks spam. (Which is hilarious, because fast attacks made to counter heavy spam)
    - With over 7(I could to name more hours, because RSP system was deletet from fist long time ago.) hours of pure fisting (After i back to the game) i even can't remember, when my heavy attack get clinch.
    foxstar and Schwifty like this.
  3. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

You're attacks hardy ever register and most kills come from the pistol.Welcome to powerfist play.

Although most kills come from pistol with most melee builds you'd be better off with any other melee weapon than the fist.Punching the odd abandoned vehicle is not worth its LP cost imo.

Its cost is based on it being the best melee weapon in the game.Its now the worst melee weapon so it should be either brought up to snuff or have its cost reduced to reflect its ability,I prefer the former.
  4. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

I seem to recall the only reason people cried about the fist was when it was attached to a jump pack. The good ole Flying Fist loadout. They could revert the fist back to pre 1.3 version but restrict it from jump classes and alot of people would be happy.
    Data8671 and Cyborg_Dragon like this.
  5. 20180617152615_1.jpg
    After A point at carmine, pure fist. Git Gud
  6. I have varying degrees of sucsess and failure with the fist lately if coupled with shield. If I try the same with Klaw though because of how bad the Ork shield is I don't get anywhere near as good results.

Good in enclosed spaces but MUST be used with proactive flanking and stealth or you just get mowed down.
  7. 20180617173729_1.jpg 20180617171651_1.jpg
    Think I've got it figured, you need to be flanking and heavy attacking from behind.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

what's the point of all those screenshots ?
  9. To prove it works
  10. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

I can do same with the knife and pistol. So... Knife is good to! fck this shit...