Background Image

State of Pfist.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jencent, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Or they could simply limit the vertical movement of the vehicle when hit by the power fist, allowing it to go far but not high. That way, you would still be able to throw them around into lava or enemies, but you won't accidentally knock them onto a ledge where they become unreachable. At least not as likely to do it anyways.
    Data8671 likes this.
  2. acepost acepost Active Member

Anyone here play Deathwing? The terminators power fists seem faster and can fight with Genestealers.
  3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

yes i play deathwing

1.terminator (that's the only answer) armor is stronger and durable vs normal armor

audiobook forgot the name 7 LSM vs 1 chaos terminator (only one LSM survive)

2. p fist is suppose to be faster than 2 headed axe and mace
  4. I don't think that is asking too much., especially when getting to the vehicle is half the battle. It's hard enough as it is doing your job as fist-klaw AV especially vs lawnmowers but having to keep making that journey back to the safety of the enemy vehicles cover is too much to ask with a weapon like the fist- klaw that makes you so vulnerable in all situations that you really do have to rely on luck just to do your damn job.
  5. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Also you can die from ricochet...
  6. Yeah I've had that happen, when you punch a vehicle into a wall and it spins back around bouncing off the wall and takes you out.

All round unreliable weapon for all purposes imaginable, other than getting you killed in that it's fairly reliable.
  7. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

After this thread, i'm watched again my old streams with AS-fist... Daaamn, it was so beautiful, why BE don't let me play on old fist again? Anyway range weapon and tactics are superior.
    Krayt likes this.
  8. Because apparently muh bolter abusing exploits (seriously, it had to be shown to the Devs so how can anyone claim it is an intended feature when the Devs didn't even know about it???) is the only way we should play this game.
    Constantly crouching, rolling around with bolters, taking no damage despite being hot multiple times, and shooting at grenades is apparently the recepie for a successful game?
  9. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

It is the last thing, which keep me alive.
  10. Shooting grenades is ok as a mechanic, just it seems strange when it's used so much, it needs to be harder to do. I'd rather you have to time your throw