Background Image

State of Pfist.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jencent, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Lolwut? Playing the same class every game makes it spam? I guess I spam P. Axe then. Nothin wrong wit dat!
  2. Spam is only bad when it's annoying.
    It's annoying when you consistently are attacking without transports
  3. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Boo Hoo. Protect your shit then. Volunteer to stay back and guard instead of running off to cap a point. Sounds like you have no faith in your team mates ability to secure a point.
  4. 1) what can one guy do against 2-3 guys with a transport using melta guns and melta bombs, maybe one with a power fist?
    2) that's boring
  5. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Even if you does all stuff right, broken game will hit knife in your back...
    I hope everyone heard sound of connected HA?
    Deadknight and Schwifty like this.
  6. Yeah fist is on a whole different set of rules to all other melee weapons because it isn't really a melee weapon at all, its a shoddy AV weapon with melee tacked on the side. So RPS goes right out the window with that.
  7. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

one reason i stop using p fist

2nd a knife vs p fist (suppose to be instant break knife)
  8. So I decided to give the Power Klaw a spin round the battlefield.

This is what happened;

[​IMG]

Every time you hit a vehicle -especially Eldar- it gets whacked a good 100 meters OUT OF RANGE, rendering Strong Attack the worst option in all situations when trying to take out a vehicle, especially Eldar vehicles who get knocked back a good 300 meters and up the side of a wall.

This is the only AV weapon which by using it makes the job either harder or absolutely impossible.

The vehicle knock back feature needs to not knock vehicles out of range of attack.

Fix this.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

B..Buh...but then how will I kill a squad of LSM by knocking their own rhino into them ?
    Your cover is my ammo!!!
  10. I think power fist is the only kind of balanced AV weapon. You can defend against it, and it's not as easy as pressing g and shooting into a vehicle for a while. Just make Eldar vehicles go a shorter distance when hit
    Schwifty likes this.