Background Image

Starting a clan

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Jablez, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Jablez Jablez Scribe

Usually I'm a Space Marine kind of guy but depending on how the Orks play I'm thinking of making a clan called Waaargh Boiz. I'm hoping for a mostly Evil Sunz makeup but other sub-factions would also be alright. Mostly this is because aesthetically the 40K Orks, especially the Evil Sunz, remind of the Mad Max franchise and thought it'd be a fun idea to have an army of vehicle driving maniacs going around wreaking havoc on the battlefield Blitzkrieg-style with more-or-less entirely Mad Max themed names. I'm not too concerned about rankings or competitive standing but I think that a dedicated force of hit-and-runners could be very effective, especially with the numbers that the Orks typically operate in.

If you'd like to join (once the clan feature's available, of course) or got some feedback on how to make this silly idea more awesome feel free to comment.
    bossaroo and Rokdakgut-rippa like this.
  2. DEIMOS The_Roadwyrm First Blood!

3. Agree take it down to the recruitment channel FYI you probly have better luck, there then in here
  4. Iz already gotz a klan, but still gud on yaz. Not enuf Klanz out dere.
  5. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Like rokdak said weez need moar ork klans in dis ere waaaaaagh
  6. DEIMOS The_Roadwyrm First Blood!

If i was planning on being an Ork, I'd join up with the Leadbelchas Jablez. They sound like a fun crowd and currently they ARE the Green Tide!
  7. Wez a fun bunch fer surez

Kuld alwayz uze more klanz ta team up wif tho

Fun toimes fer all
  8. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Yea weez lead belchas at da moment are pretty much da only uns uva den da 'and a gork an' last toime i checked most a their boyz 'ad gone ova an' joined da lead belchas . So itd be noice ta ave uva ork klans but if ya wantz ta join up weez alwayz gotz moar room.
  9. TJ Khand Subordinate

Not a bad idea! My Ork is with the Deathskulls but i'd still be up for joining as long as you're ok with that of course.
  10. Jablez Jablez Scribe

That's been helpful with finding people who're looking for a clan but after looking through the thread I'd noticed nobody actually posts the clan "advertisements" there. In the meantime I'm keeping the thread here but if there's a thread I was unable to find where I could repost this I'd be glad to take this down and move it there (I'm pretty new here).

You're absolutely welcome to join, congrats on being the first member.