Background Image

Stargate Sg-1 Rp (fictional / Can Vary From Events Of Series)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: Since I am still at work I might be a bit more active or not, in case ppl wonder why I post all over the forum but not here, well the first post must be done properly and not just some.... Mash-Up :)

~~ SGC - April 2nd 1997 ~~

The International Charter for the SGC had been signed back then in February, but to evaluate the best of the best it took two months. SG-1 to SG-5 were already assembled back then, but the Charter allowed the founding from SG-6 to SG-20. Each being internationally mixed, while SG-1 to SG-5 are purely Americans, save for Teal'c, a Jaffa and member of SG-1.

The Charter says as stated:
    In the interests of defending the planet Earth from the aggressions of alien species that would seek to do us harm, and in light of conclusive evidence that the history of mankind has been filled with the enslavement of our race by non-terrestrial species,
    Futhermore as advised by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and assembled scientific advisors who have examined and found evidence to support these claims,
    Furthermore as the existence of a functional device known as a Stargate provides a doorway to seemingly limitless number of worlds in habited by both allies and aggressors,
    Furthermore knowing that the ability exists for an aggressive species to visit the Earth again with or without the use of a Stargate,
    I hereby mandate into existence the Office of the Stargate Command (SGC) with the mission to seek out and recover intelligence and technology to assist Earth in its defense against these aggressors.
    So signed by my hand, this 22nd day of Febuary in the year Nineteen Hundred and Ninety-Seven,

- Kofi Annan, Secretary General of the United Nations
    (Also signed by all Regime leader members of the UN)

Though the charter and agreement was known among all leaders, so the people of Planet Earth were still unaware of the project, located in the Cheyenne Mountain Complex, Colorado.

The Stargate Program

The members of SG-6 just had recently signed a high-confidential form that explained in their primary language that no information about the Stargate Program is to be provided to anyone outside of the Program except with authorization from General George Hammond, US Air Force Officer and in charge of the Stargate Program, authorized so by the UN Security Council.

After that SG-6 were introduced into the entire facility and obviously eachother. The Squad Leader would be Colonel Jon Davis from Australia. The Arms of the team would be the danish Lieutenant Alexander Fedriksen. The eyes and ears of the team would be provided by the american Gunnery Seargent Alan Taylor. And the brain of the team would be German Lieutenant Paul Eisner.

They were brought the first time to the briefing room, right above the control center of the Stargate and with a window in the room to the Stargate, the Generals office was built into the same level.

[​IMG]

(With the Generals office in background as followed / opposite angle to what posted above)
    [​IMG]

SG-6 Mission #1 Briefing - Visiting P9X-101

"SG-6, welcome again to Stargate Command, I expect great from you as the first International Team that was formed together." General Hammond started off, taking his seat, each Team member finding a file infront of them, written in english.

"As you know SG-1 brought from Abydos a compilation of Stargate Addresses and we are dialing one after another and find out what we can. The greatest enemies, but also the best friends, or even technology that could revolutionize our lives, could be found on the other side. We do not know what you may find on the planet categorized as P9X-101, but breathing is possible and we know it is a desert world. The only Settlement seems to be only half a mile from the Stargate away. The first scans and probes indicated that it's relatively big, perhaps the size of the ancient Rome. Technology seems to be primitive, but that could be a trick of the Goa'uld, which presence we have not registered so far."

As the members would browse through the file they would see pictures made by UAV and MALPs, also a tactical map of the deployment zone. The Stargate was located in a flat area, surrounded by hills, perhaps it was even buried a longer time ago.

"Make contact with the settlement and see what you can find out, Status report every four to eight hours. Any questions, SG-6?"

OOC: Radios / Walkie-Talkies (love that word) can work from planet to planet when the stargate is active. As not just objects but also wavelengths and radiation are sent through. Though keep in mind that Stargates are one-way for passing through, but two-way for communication. This means if Earth is dialing to a planet, you go through the stargate and would turn around and walk right back, well then you would be gone.... forever ^^ sooo make sure to dial-out when traversing the stargate :D
    Grall Stonefist likes this.
  2. "what time are we to be ready for the mission?"
    Urian Velos likes this.
  3. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

"As soon as possible, latest departure is in T- minus thirty minutes, Lieutenant." The General said, turning to him.

OOC: Btw you guys didn't describe your chars looks yet, so do that occasionally here and there in posts but pls don't try to force it in... ^^
  4. Kunitsa Kunitsa Well-Known Member

Paul just listened to Hammond while he shoved back some of his dark brown Hair under his red Beret which was a bit longer then usual for a Soldier. He leaned forward as Alexanders Question got answered.

"You sait 'about ze size of Rom', does zat comparison mean zat ze Culture of zat City resembles our Ancient Rom in some vay?
    Urian Velos likes this.
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: DAT ACCENT...... never seen it so perfect in text form.... awesome

"Not at all, Paul, we simply measured the size of the area it takes, the architecture seems to be Egyptian, but we have not spotted any Temple or higher advanced technology, so it could be that similar to Egypt back then, the Goa'uld have left the world behind after there were no resources any longer for them to use." Hammond answered after a slight moment, comprehending the strong accent.

EDIT: Just giving time for Cousintp to state a question, if you have none please indicate so either through saying or body language (i.e. shaking head ^^) so we can move on :)
  6. CousinTp Cousintp Subordinate

Leaning back in his chair, Alan rested his boots on the table. Listening but not really participating in the conversation, he picks his finger nails with his knife.
    Urian Velos likes this.
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

The General took that as a 'no' as he looked around the team. "Well then SG-6, good luck and keep in mind: No one gets left behind." Hammond stated and stood up, saluting and then returning to his own office.

The team would leave latest in thirty minutes, or earlier, depending on their readiness.

~~ Briefing Over ~~
    ~~ Get Ready for Deployment ~~
  8. "i can go get my gear on now and then im ready ETA 10 minuts, what about you guys?"
    Urian Velos likes this.
  9. Kunitsa Kunitsa Well-Known Member

"Ve have zirty Minutes. No need to rush zinks. I will take a closer look on zat Information about ze Settlement before gettink reaty for ze Mission. Don't vorry i'll be zere in Time! I Can't wait to see ze Gate in Aktion."

He opened his Document for this Mission und looked in it for more Details to the Settlement, anything he could find and quickly got quite lost in it.
  10. OOc: okay claus ;).

IC: Alexander moved out to get his gear on.
    Urian Velos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.