Background Image

(Star Wars RP) Act 1: The Upcoming Storm

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by GobMaw_HellSmasha, Jun 4, 2018.

1. @High_Adept_Zeth @TuskatheDaemonKilla @BuriasDempsey @Wata @Maleth

Xander watched the cannon-droids, trying to figure out a way forward that would keep him alive, before glancing at Vala.
    "Trying to fight will only draw unwelcome attention, unless we're very quick and lucky." Activating his comm-link the Falleen turned away from the fortress, looking back the way they'd come and talking to the air. "Any one else still going in this exercise? Myself and Vala are at the fortress and need help."
  2. Kelek chose to stay in the background as he heard the comms message. "Uhh yes we are still here, we managed to steal a transport thing and I think we're at the base right now." Kelek said though he didn't sound terribly confident about anything. @Avenging-Angel
  3. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

Rtora didn't have much to add but wait for the main group to move in on the base.
    "Should move in already and regroup as soon as possible." He did say into the comms, with more of a suggestion in mind and not an order. He didn't feel it was his place to order people around.
  4. @TuskatheDaemonKilla

"A transport? Does it have any weapons?"
    A plan for entering the base, and dealing with the cannon-droids, was forming in Xander's mind but he needed a bit more information before finalising it.
  5. @Avenging-Angel @BuriasDempsey
    Kelek looked around. “Uhhhhhh I think?” He looked down to the reptile man piloting the transport thing. “Hey does this have weapons?” He asked being legitimately unsure, while waiting for an answer from the reptile man Kelek tried to think of any important information he might want to explain. But unfortunately couldn’t think of anything and silently sighed within his mind, disappointed in himself.