Background Image

Star Wars - Rise of the Sith OOC

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

Okay no problem man just put in a que if you need me to add something.
  2. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

So who is actually still playing this thread so we dont wait for those that are dropping out.
  3. I don't think anyone's dropping

Probably real life shit getting in the way
  4. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

I am still playing just at the final semster and casavay was having to do something IRL from what I heard.
    TechCaptain likes this.
  5. RL comes before RP

However if P came before L then you'd have no excuse
    UnluckyFellow and TechCaptain like this.
  6. Unlucky Fellow UnluckyFellow Well-Known Member

I'll get a post up tonight, was swamped at with work so needed a few days breather.
  7. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

@GobMaw_HellSmasha
    Would it upset your plan if Kirluth detected the jedi and started preparations to escape the atation?
  8. Well...as long as he doesn't succeed on fully escaping the place he's in right now

I had some idea as to why he can't

If you'd like a PM as to why exactly just ask and I'll fill you in

Might actually help if you had some idea as to what was going on more then the rest of the crew
  9. Kal Kalle Arkhona Vanguard

I gotta say, I don't think I can muster the energy or time to do this thread justice. The RP seems to be going in a really cool direction, by all means, but I don't feel like I'm in any state to continue playing Kass without it feeling like a matter of obligation - a chore, if you will - that I do for the sake of being nice. :L

So, re: people dropping, I probably am.
  10. Well, if you honestly feel that way...

I'd like to see you stick around. But if you really want to go, I'm not going to force anyone to stick around if they don't want to. If this is more of a chore then fun then I can't blame you for going.

If you ever decide on picking the RP up again you're more then welcome to return.