Background Image

Star Wars - Rise of the Sith OOC

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Kal Kalle Arkhona Vanguard

I have felt much of the same. I thoroughly understand, @Casavay, and I appreciate your attempt to restore the game to, you know, life. :p
    Casavay likes this.
  2. Any ideas on anyone else with GM experience that might be able to pick this up?

Don't really want to declare this dead right now

Not when we still got a chance

Hell, even if they have to make a new thread to get their own story going, as long as we can keep the team together, then I wouldn't mind
    Casavay likes this.
  3. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

Now that is an idea. Gob post that on the RP main thread.
    Casavay likes this.
  4. Unlucky Fellow UnluckyFellow Well-Known Member

@Casavay
    As sad as it is to hear, I understand the feeling. Hence why I'm the eternal player and never the DM. I would like very much if somebody else were willing to pick it up, either way I'm totally keeping everyone canon for future games :p

Hell...I might even do a one-shot every now and again if a really good idea pops into my head.

If this doesn't get rolling with someone else and you want to pick it up again at some point in the future, I'll always be up for it.
    Casavay likes this.
  5. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

Thank you for the understanding, everyone.

@Uriel1339 actually mentioned an idea I have had as well - in case everyone is willing. Namely to play without a dedicated GM and instead having everyone contribute to the narrative.

It's how many RPs are done in the German scene, at least, and I have seen it work out well before.
  6. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

I am willing to try but I think part of the problem is leaving a section of story that affects only one person. Posts have been very slow.
  7. Kal Kalle Arkhona Vanguard

Activity's only getting worse on my end.
  8. I'd be willing to try it, if anything to keep it going again.

Better then just leaving it completely
  9. So @Casavay should I just take over Sapina for the time being, just so we can keep this thing moving a bit?
  10. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

Since we are doing this by commitee just let me know when is a good time to try to introduce kirluth.