Background Image

Speed On Heavies For What?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerfectionistMind, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Well today I saw an Autocannon guy that uses MoS and also Dark Reapers have MoS Wargear 1(not Armor Regeneration debuff though iirc) and since I saw Wargear 1 on Dark Reapers I've been curious why it's even there. Like what speed on Heavies would benefit them. I just can't think of it. Since Krayt is good on those things I'm gonna mention him @Krayt

I also want a MoS build suggestion too since I think it's useless because how could it be besides Toughness and Armor Regen buffs. I saw MoS on Fists and Chainswords too before. So dunno.
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

It's not really technically worth the LP but more speed can be nice. I often use it on Reaper Launchers (If they were still cool) since they aren't supposed to be taking any heat and it helps with repositioning. I even had it on my "competitive" build IIRC since we originally planned to move around much and it was the only way to keep up with the rest.

And then of course it was great with the old Tempest.

In general most people play heavies by setting up on a wall and staying there for the rest of the match. It is easy, effective and makes sense so I am not even blaming them. However: moving around, switching to different positions, fighting in the open field is much more fun and much more lethal and speed can help there.
  3. If they were still cool? What? Aah, I got it. But Autocannons are not get hot so fast.

What with old Tempest?

Got it, thanks. ;D