Background Image

Space marines, we seriously need to stop our bullshit... (Xenos and heretics also required here)

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Water_Snake, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

I WAS FUCKING THERE !

I WAS SO DONE XDDDD

I was looking over the doors and all the players were battlecrying and shooting the walls and roof, and suddendly "Capture stopped".

2. ..... THATS EVEN SADDER THAT ONLY 1 GUY HAD THE BRAINS TO NOTICE!
    Brutuz likes this.
  3. Furst Blut Ne-Plus-Ultra Steam Early Access

Why are LSM bad at defending points and interrupting captures? I mean there are many of them watching the point (which is also a bad thing since they left the other points undefended) yet somehow someone always manage to sneak in. They are also better at downing allies. There was this game where we managed to unlock all timers, yet still lose.
  4. Every Faction now starts with a AV loadout at Rank 1 and gets melta bombs.
  5. except eldar. its dragon starts with anti-personnel grenade lul
  6. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Which is the same for all factions. LSM/CSM have lascannon at the beginning, ork got deffgun zappa if I remember, but nobody have melta bomb since the beginning in any faction. Eldar are the only one to have directly a melta gun at their disposal, but other faction carry on rapidly in a few hours because tactical and devastator get a melta in the 3000k crates.
  7. uwot m8

All 3 conventional armies have a second rifleman loadout with a melta charge, and a second heavyweapons with a lascannon. It's just they don't have a meltagun to go with it.
  8. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

So I didn't noticed the change in the patches, my bad.