Background Image

Space marines, we seriously need to stop our bullshit... (Xenos and heretics also required here)

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Water_Snake, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Nasher Nasher Firebrand

New LSM players come from other f2p shooters and act like in every other f2p shooter: full solo and teabag.

And whenever they find "skilled" foes (I'm not even talking about guilds... lol) they leave the ongoing match to find another one in which they could have a boner while building their killstreak without struggle.

Most of new players have no love for the 40k universe, so they play LSM as it is the most human-ish faction, which doesn't help the overall population balance issue. They just want to frag in a brainless way. Even if the objectives are displayed during the loading, they just don't care, they basically just don't read.

This pisses off seasoned players as well as a minority of newcomers who want to play the right way.
    Xi0, Catnium and Brutuz like this.
  2. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

None of this would have ever hapepned if the Raven Guard landed on Arkhona before the Imparial Fists, I'm sure of it -.-

[​IMG]

. . . .
  3. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

. . . . But they didn't quite make it so Imperial Fists is what we got! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Nasher Nasher Firebrand

Do you remember the massive IF lobbying, with guys literally buying votes from people interested either in IH or RG ?
  5. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

If you guys had Raven Guard instead of the gloriously bright Imperial Fists you would have been more friendly fire, most players shoot Ultramarines thinking they are Night Lords and Blood Angels for looking like Word Bearers, Raven Guard and Iron Hands would be kill on sight for looking like Black Legion:D
    ArchKnightHough likes this.

6. When you consider the fact that an Iron Warriors player managed to sneak through a crowd of LSMs and stop a cap..... >.>
    Whitefox550 likes this.
  7. Fangz Fangz Confessor

Looked like an apothecary.
    With spikes.
  8. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Sad part is if you pay attention some on tried to stop him but another dude got in the way and wouldn't move
    May be a Wolfe but even then it's stretching it highly
  9. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

Can confirm, buying glorious Mark IV red helmet was an even bigger mistake.

Also, there was a time that I killed a world bearer who was about to decap and got thanked by friendly fire till death because they thought I was a teamkiller.
  10. I remember a Raven Gaurd guy offering to buy the game for people willing to vote for Raven Gaurd, among other questionable tactics. Twas an interesting vote.

I still want a picture of a Raven Gaurd pushing an Iron Hand under a bus.