Background Image

Space marines, we seriously need to stop our bullshit... (Xenos and heretics also required here)

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Water_Snake, Apr 5, 2017.

1. terasneet Recruit

It,s little bit funny how devastor is tryng to kill eldar,eldars in close combat :) Result-teammates are downed and eldars will kill devastor too.And i have to use button E again :p
  2. shygye shy Subordinate

I know the rage, the feeling of watching AV classes run past vehicles to kill infantry inside a building or tanks that drive by trucks rhinos. After 2 days of raging I had a realization..Im part of the problem with the LSM Community. I Personally am not using viop, Im not giving advise, I am not Being a team player..I AM BEING A PUG!

Even though I am not part of a guild and am classified under the tag pug, there is a BIIIG! difference between players looking for groups and trying to work together as a team and a "fucking pug";People who are not willing to work with you no matter how you try to help them they will just be toxic towards you and anyone else that dont have "LEET SKILLS BRAH!!" and are unwilling to work as a team.

My personal goal is to make a squad in every match for neophytes WILLING to learn the basics and bring some comradery back to the LSM community. Hell, it will be a learning experience for me as well learning patience when teaching the new players and even gaining new incites on tactics that could be useful for the future.
    My main wish is to see the LSM faction pull itself from the mire it has created for itself and lift itself up to our rightful place as the emperors angles of death.

"Our neophytes are the future of the chapter, we must give them the same attentions as the imperium itself."-Brother Gerom
    DAG42 and XavierLight like this.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

4. Fangz Fangz Menial

5. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

Autocannon is a better sniper weapon than stalker to be honest, tried both, autocannon kills you in less hits, is more precise and has better rate of fire. The main problem is that you're a havok and have the mobility of a dead fish, and the dude with stalker can cap. But in the sniper department, stalker is pretty meh...unless you mean being sneaky and kill him from behind or something, but at that point a bolter is more than enough.
  6. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Havock with mos is surprisingly agile.
  7. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Except that to enter the sniper position, an autocannon must be put on a cover, else you can completly forget the idea to multishot someone in the long distance, the beast got some heavy recoil and a spread as large as an ultramarine ego. This is why for me the stalker bolter still outmatch it as a sniper, yes it take more shot, but the autocannon is made to reduce in mashed potatoes everything it spot, but if the stalker spot him first and shoot him, trying to retaliate by staying at the same position is pretty much suicidal if the stalker can land shot after shot on you.
    Stalker is much more polyvalent in many situation than the autocannon, which is why I still consider the autocannon to be weaker sniper as it need a window or a cover for the setup, but that also make it an absolute monster and a must have in any defense sided match as chaos.
  8. CadianKnight Recruit

New players have no sense of game flow, and don't follow orders from more experienced players, and don't know simple things like the fact that uncapped points give extra time. They don't know how or when to redeploy. They don't know how to fight properly.

We have the largest number of new players at any given point in time.

The game does not separate based on experience/skill, and it couldn't anyway, there are not enough members of the other factions to fill the matchmaking queue with new players only.

Therefore, our teamplay typically sucks ass, and we get noobie squad leaders who don't even know how to mark points.
  9. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

It actuly sepreates to a point. rank 1-3 are generally put together but in reality its rank 3-4-5-6 that often gets matched and played because it takes just 1-2 hours of playing to get to rank 3. The info about caping points for time and so on are on the loading screens,the squad things arent told tho. The bascis of most things are there in the grassison but people treat it like cod 40k skin so they assume they know everything and dont bother.
  10. Thrakka Thrakka Master

YOUZ JUST GOTTA BE ORKY! DAT ALWAYZ BRINGS DA BOYZ TOGETHA HEHAAAAAAA!!!! AND IF DAT DON'T WERK YOUZ GIVE EM A GUD THUMP TO DA 'EAD!